Your my everything

Wilhelm:

Wilhelm went to his room and hopped into the shower, cleaning the blood off his face. His eyes were still pouring tears, his whole body was sore and tired.

The prince stepped out of the shower and put on some clean clothes, he needed a nap, he needed to get away. His head was pounding, he felt as though he was out of his body, he sat on his bed and put his face in his hands. He fucked up again but this time it wasn't his fault, Lily fucked it up.

A couple minutes passed and he heard a knock on his door and he stood up and opened it, it was Lily, watery eyed and make up smeared all over her face.

"What are you doing here??" Wilhelm said and almost shut the door in her face not actually wanting to know.

"Wilhelm wait!!" Lily pleaded, pushing the door open and looked at Wilhelm with a look that made Wilhelms anger calm down, regret was overflowing in Lily's eyes.

"I wanted to apologize, I'm so sorry! I should have never kissed you!! I knew you were with Simon, I don't know what got into me!!" Lily cried.

Wilhelm got angry again.

"I'm not the one you should apologize to, YOUR the one that kissed me just as Simon walked in the dorms, and stood there as he ran out, you didn't even move." Wilhelm said, totally pissed.

"What were you trying to do?? Get Simon pissed at me?? Cause guess what he is, he gave me a frickin bloody nose and called me a slut, great job." Wilhelm snapped.

Lily looked at the floor, "I should have never done it, I'm really sorry!!"

"Go tell Simon that!!" Wilhelm yelled and pointed at the door.

"Go! I don't want to talk to you anymore."

Lily turned around, her eyes filled with more tears. Wilhelm couldn't care less, she fucked up. Wilhelms heart was pounding out of his chest, he felt like his own skin was closing in on him. The princes mind raced and his breathe increased, he rubbed his chest accessivly, in his mind he knew what was happening, he was having a panic attack.

Wilhelm sat on his bed and grabbed some earbuds, he pulled up a recording he took of Simon singing while they were laying together one night. Wilhelm closed his eyes and remembered focused on that moment.

The two were laying together and we're being kids and fooling around when they should have been sleeping. Wilhelm in Simons bed, them touching and giggling, Wilhelm had look deep into his boys eyes and played with his hair. Simon had started singing the song he sang when Wille first came to Hileraska, "It takes a fool to remain safe." Wilhelm had recorded him, the curly boy smiling and laughing as he sang, Wilhelm in the background can be heard giggling as Simon danced on the bed. Simon was being his goofy, happy, child like self, pure happiness can be shown on his face, bliss.

Wilhelm listened, his breathe steadying. This should have made Wilhelm break down even more but it didn't, it calmed him. Hearing Simons voice and his singing, it relaxed Wille so easily it was remarkable.
Wilhelm fell asleep listening to the video, a silent tear on the side of his cheek.

Simon:

Simon broke into the music room, and screamed. His heart was shattered into a million pieces, Simon wanted to break a wall. Simon walked over to the piano and started playing, putting all his anger and pain into the keys. His fingers moved swiftly from key to key, feeding the room with harmonies of music.

Simon was interrupted when he heard a knock at the door, the boy looked up and the anger that had settled was on high again when he saw no one other than, Lily.

"What the fuck do you want?" Simon spat looking at the small girl coldly.

"I just need to talk to you" Lily whimpered softly and walked closer."

"What?" Simon hissed, in no mood to talk to this girl, but something in him made him stay, when everything else told him immediately just walk out of the room and slam the door behind him.

"Wilhelm never kissed me, I kissed him. I swear to you he would never cheat on you." Lily cried looking at Simon.

"What??" Simon said.

"You saw him before he could pull away, I kissed him for something I knew I couldn't have. I was being stupid and an asshole, I wanted to kiss him when you walked in so you two would break up and I might have a chance with him." Lily confessed.

Simon's eyes widened, the look of pure honesty that shown from this girl couldn't be faked, she was being completely truthful.

"Your a fucking monster, how could you??? Now I look like a complete and utter bitch. I JUST FUCKING PUNCHED MY BOYFRIEND IN THE NOSE WHEN YOU WERE TO FUCKING GREEDY AND WANTED TO CAUSE DRAMA?? I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" Simon yelled, fear immediately rose in him, oh god Wilhelm.

Simon immediately rushed out of the room, leaving Lily in a mess of tears. He ran to the dorms, pushing past a bunch of kids. He knocked on Wille's door, he didn't get an answer. He knocked even harder, he then heard a shuffle and the click of a door, and there he stood, Wilhelm.

"Wilhelm, I'm so sorry!! I am a total bitch and I should have trusted you. I should have never touched you or called you those things, I was scared and I'm so sorry, I love you so much it's not even funny. " Simon blurted, fresh tears streaming from his eyes. Wilhelm was also now crying, a look of relied flushed over him.

Simon felt as he was pulled into a hug, a tight comforting hug. Both sobbed into eachothers arms. Holding tight as if it had been years they had been a part. Wilhelm closed his door and pulled Simon into a kiss, passionate yet sweet and gentle. Simon kissed back, feeling as he was pushed up against the door, he felt Wilhelms lips press against him, held his head with the palm of his hand.

Simon ran his hands up and down Willes shirt, not wanting to let go of this moment.
The two boys parted from each other, and looked eachother in the eyes.

"I love you so fucking much Simon. I would never cheat on you, I couldn't, I love you to much to ever, your my whole world, your the only person i can trust and want to talk to. I love everything about you, from your curls to your toes, I love you." Wilhelm said, tears brimming in his eyes, the old ones still fresh on the side of his cheeks.

"I love you more and I couldn't be more sorry, i shouldn't have ever done that and been so quick to react. I love you so much Wilhelm, your the reason I come to this damn school everyday, your the reason I get up in the morning because I get to see you." Simon cried, kissing Wilhelm one more time.

"I'm so sorry."

SURPRISE!!!! HAHA
Hi my loves!!! OK SO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE ON MY POSTS IT MEANS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!
ALSO, since y'all were pissed at me for adding drama, I apologize deeply but I hope this makes up for it!!!😭
I personally love this chapter and I hope you do too!! Have an amazing day beautiful ppl❤️