A crown but no prince

Wilhelm:

Wilhelm felt soft hands on his back, rubbing gently, the princes opened.

"Hey love, wanna go to bed?" He heard Simons voice and he lifted his head. Wilhelm met Simons eyes and nodded his head tiredly, he sat up from the chair and stood.

"What time is it?" Wilhelm asked, his voice scratchy from sleep.

"It's 10:30 sleepy." Simon said standing and wrapping a blanket around Wilhelm, kissing him on the forehead.

The two walked into Simon room and changed into some pajamas, then hopped into bed. Simon curled into the crook of Wilhelms neck. Wilhelm snuggled down so he was nose to nose with Simon, staring into his dark brown, beautiful eyes.

"God your so beautiful" Wilhelm whispered and saw as Simon smiled tiredly.

"You are stunning love." Simon whispered back, gently playing with the princes hair and put his hand back in between them.

"I love you Simon." Wilhelm said, feeling his eyes struggle to stay open.

"I love you more mi amor" Simon whispered and then Wilhelms world went quiet, he felt himself drift into a world of his own, a world where he was lost in his own mind.

Wilhelm woke up again, the sun shining through Simons curtains, he blinked, taking in the morning light. He look over seeing Simon, still fast asleep next to Wilhelm, still in the same spot as he was when they fell asleep.

Wilhelm smiled and took in his boyfriends face, that beautiful face Wilhelm loved. Simons face was relaxed and peaceful, the sun making his skin glow in the light.

Wilhelm gently kissed Simons face and Simon woke up, his eyes fluttering and squinting, adjusting to the bright world.

"Good morning love." Wilhelm said and Simon smiled gently.

"Hi."

Wilhelm giggled and sat up and stretched, his arms extending, waking up his sleepy muscles. He threw his head back, and pushed his chest out to stretch his back. He brought his arms down and sat back, Simon was now sitting and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"You look cute with your morning face" Wilhelm smiled and Simon chuckled.

"Shush." Simon growls.

"What? I can't compliment my boyfriend, rude if you ask me." Wilhelm says sassily and Simon looked at him playfully.

"I didn't ask."

"Why are you so mean to me?"

"Cause it's fun."

Wilhelm sighs with a smile and looks Simon in the eyes, Simon moves closer and their lips touch.

It's gentle, loving and calm, Wilhelm loves these kisses, they were love filled and beautiful.

Both boys eventually got up and got ready for the day, going into the kitchen, Linda was making eggs and toast.

"Smells amazing Linda." Wilhelm complimented and Linda smiles at him warmly.

"Of course it does, I made it."

Wilhelm laughed and Simon just smiled and rolled his eyes. Sara entered and waved at them.

"Hey sweetie! Want some breakfast or you going to see that boy of yours?"

Wilhelm watches as Simons head snap to look at her, Wilhelm catches a quick look that the Prince couldn't place.

"What boy?" Simon asked.

"No boy, Mom is just teasing." Sara says, chuckling.

Linda gives a confused look and then shrugs and brings the plate of eggs to the table. They eat and Wilhelm feels his phone vibrate in his pocket.