Secrets

Simon;
As Simon went home, walking down the pathway and into his house, where his mom was fixing dinner "Hey Sweetheart!! How was your day?" She said happily, Simon smiled and walked over to his mother, " It was very good Mama, how was yours?" Linda smiled and put her hand on her son's cheek, "Even better now that your home, where is Sara?"
Simon sighed and shrugged, " She might be with Felice, that girl doesn't tell me anything anymore" Simon chuckled lightly, but was being honest, Sara never spoke to Simon anymore. Sara acted wierd around him ever since the video was leaked, Sara used to always talk brightly and happily with Simon but now she said barely two words. "By the way Mama, I am going out later tonight" Simon smirked and he grabbed an apple from a bowl of fruit on the table, Linda laughed as she saw her son's expression, " Where are you going?"
"Out with a friend" Simon said, a friend? Was that all Wilhelm and Simon were? Friends? Simon wished it could be only that, it wouldn't be as complicated, but his feelings towards Wille couldn't be stopped. "Just a friend? Hmm with that smirk I think you're lying to me Simon" Linda smiled warmly at Simon washing her hands, Simon smiled even harder, just then Sara walked in looking irritated and annoyed, she walks off or tries to until Simon stops her, "What's wrong Sara? Why so much attitude "

"It's none of your business Simon! Leave me alone!!" Sara snapped, Simon looked at her "Sara, don't push me away like that, you look upset and I am trying to help you" Simon said innocently, "Well sometimes I don't want help " Sara said not meeting Simons eyes.
Saras behavior confused Simon, she normally never acted like this, "Tell me why you won't talk to me? Or even look me in the eyes?" Simon pushed, " BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT AUGUST DID AND I SLEPT WITH HIM " Sara yelled, and then covered her mouth with her hands, Simon went wide eyed and stared hard at her, " You what?" Simon hissed anger filling his bones, "I slept with August even though I knew what he did" Sara said, tears starting to form in his eyes. Simon was speechless, he shook his head a walked out the front door, "wait Simon!!" Sara called after him, Simon walked to bus and got on, he texted Wille.

Simon "I need to see you"
Wille " Whats wrong??"
Simon " I just need to see you, can I sneak in through the window?"
Wille "Yes of course, but please tell me whats wrong when you get here, I love you"
Simon '' I love you"

Wilhelm:
The prince started to worry about his love, he didn't know why he wanted to see him so urgently, did he do something wrong? Did he change his mind about coming out? Speaking of coming out, The queen had called Wilhlem a thousand times after he posted his speech, he declined them each time. The panic in Wille started to rise, he pushed his hand across his chest vigorously, what could be wrong? As he thought that he heard a tap at his window and saw Simon, he was almost in tears, he looked panicked and overwhelmed. Wilhelm rushed over to the window, pushing it up and out, he helped Simon inside and then shut the window, Wilhelm turned to face Simon, the beautiful boy looked absolutely distraught, his breath heavy, and his eyes darting, " I'm sorry, I know I said 5:30 but I- and Sara she-" Simon started to cry, " hey hey, shh it's ok Simon, your ok" Wilhelm said hugging him, "here let's sit" he sat Simon on the bed and sat next to him. The prince held the boy in his arms, listening to his sobs was heart wrenching, something Wille never wanted to hear, "Your ok Simon, it's ok, I'm here" Simon gripped the prince tightly, Wilhlem sat and hugged him, trying to comfort his distraught boy.
After a couple minutes of holding and hugging, Simon stopped crying and pulled away from the hold of Wilhelm, still sitting close to him, "Can you tell me what happened?" Wille asked nervously, "Sara slept with August, she knew what he had done yet she goes and gets fucked by that rat" Simon said getting worked up again, " hey hey it's ok, god that's awful Simon, I'm sorry" Wille said holding the curly haired boy again, "I didn't know what to do or what to say, so I just ran here, I needed you" Simon said, looking sad, " It's fine Simon, you can stay here as long as you need, but I would try talking to Sara, she still loves you" Wilhelm said gently. He couldn't imagine how Simon must feel but he also knew Sara, he knew she was better that August, " that's the last thing I want right now" Simon huffed, "ok, when your ready Simme, don't forget I'm here " Wille said.

Hey hey loves!! Alr ik this is kinda all over the place but I needed drama so I put a little in!! Hope you enjoy!!