Anger and apologies

Wilhelm:

The prince was now on day 16 of homeschooling. Waking up to private tutors and the same old boring and restless feeling stuck to his chest, Wille wanted to be at Hileraska, he wanted to be with Simon most of all, he wanted to be free of his parents.

As he walked down the long staircase, he bumped into the last person he wanted to see, his mother.

" Have you finished all your lessons dear?" The queen asked in a bland tone.

" Yes mom, I finished my lessons" Wilhelm replied in an annoyed tone, all he wanted was to be with Simon, be with his friends, be where he actually felt safe.

"Keeping me away from Hileraska won't work you know, I will find a way to go back, I love Simon, as much as that angers you, I do." Wille said, watching his mother walk up the stairs, she turns and glares at him.

" Love is a strong word, you in no world would be able to marry that modern boy, he is of no royal blood and you will never reproduce with him " the queen said coldly

"Modern boy!? Is that what you think of him?? Modern??? Well I'm sorry mama but you're wrong, you're wrong for keeping me in this prison, you're wrong from taking me out of a school that I fit in, you're wrong for covering up that bitch August's doings. Your definitely fucking wrong for keeping me away from the one I actually love, someone who isn't always controlling me" Wilhelm snapped.

He had, had enough of his mother and her " Modern boy" and " You would never reproduce an heir." To be completely honest Wilhelm didn't care, he really didn't care about an heir, he cared about him and Simon, which he knew was selfish but it didn't matter.

The queen is now red, looking furious, " In no way is this home a prison, and you are never going to Hileraska and that is final Wilhelm "

"I'm not going to fucking be homeschooled!! You can't just hide me away!!" Wilhelm yelled back

Wilhelm wasn't going to stop nagging his mother about going back to Hileraska, be needed to be there for Simon, and his mother was keeping him away from that.

"When is it my turn to be happy? Or my turn to decide what I want??" Wilhelm asked

" That's it Wilhelm, you don't get what you want, as a crown prince there are sacrifices you have to make*

" One of those sacrifices being the love of my life? " His mother looked at a loss,

"I am done with this conversation, I will see you at supper" the queen said and walked away madly.

Wilhelm couldn't care less about his mother's wishes, all he cared about was Simon and there was no doubt in his mind that he would find a way to be with him.

Simon:

It has been a couple of days since Simon found out about his sister's doings, it was very awkward being at home for Simon.
Sitting at the table, Simon ate his breakfast while scrolling through his phone, he received a secret "good morning" text from Wille. Wilhelm and Simon weren't supposed to be in contact but Simon needed something of the prince to keep him going, especially now.
Sara sat across from him, the tension in the room growing, they hadn't spoken two words since the night Simon found out.

"Listen Simon, I know you don't want to speak to me which I get but I want you to know I made a huge mistake, I am truly sorry" Sara stated hurriedly.

Simon looked up and stared at her, " Sara, I'm not mad you slept with August, I'm mad that you knew he leaked the sex video and didn't tell me" he explained truthfully. It didn't bother Simon about Sara and August being a thing, but it did anger him that she knew about it and still slept with him and acted like Simon didn't exist.

"I know Simon, I'm a horrible sister, I was selfish, I wanted what he had, power" Sara said tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes.

"Sara, your not a horrible sister, I just wish you told me" Simon said, ignoring the " power" part. Simon couldn't hold grudges, especially with his sister and seeing her upset made him want to hug her.
Simon got up from where he was sitting and walked over to his sister, she stood up and they hugged and cried together.
Simon hadn't felt this close with Sara in months, he got his sister back, his best friend in the whole world was back with him. They hugged for a couple minutes and then broke apart, " I will always love you Sara" Simon said gently, wiping the tears from her sad eyes,
"I will always love you Simme" Sara confirmed and they went into another embrace. It was now time that he not only get his sister back but his love too, no matter what they were going to get through this, no matter what it took it wouldn't break them, or would it?

Oooo leaving off on a cliff hanger 👀 sorry abt my posting, school has been a lot recently!! Hope your day was amazing<33 byee