Misery of love

Wilhelm:

The prince always felt like a burden his mother, he was never the chosen one. Erik was the chosen one, the first born, the favorite. Erik never tried to make Wilhelm feel like he was below him, as much as he possibly could for being the crown prince of Sweden.

Wilhelm was never really angry at his brother for getting more attention and love, just confused and a little jealous.

The queen always made Wilhelm the second for everything. Wilhelm was second in line for the throne, second to get served his meal, second to know about things that happened in the castle or in general.

When Erik died, his mother put all this pressure on him like he knew what he was doing. Yeah he had been taught at a very young age if something like this ever happened, but nobody ever thought it would.

Wilhelm was different than his parents, his brother, the kids in the public school that he went to before the scandal. Wilhelm unlike everyone else just wanted to be normal, be a 16 year old boy.

When Wilhelm moved to Hileraska and met Simon, he figured out just how different he was. The prince was scared, he felt like what he was doing was wrong and he would send Simon mixed signals because of that. Wilhelm wasn't proud of it, but he didn't know what to do.

After everything that's happened, Wilhelm still doesn't know exactly what to do, he feels that what ever he does effects other people negatively. Love is confusing, the prince loves his Mother and Father but not as much as they love the crown.

Wilhelm sat in bed and scrolled through his phone, its Saturday and students have the weekend to either stay at Hileraska or go home, Wilhelm of course stays at Hileraska. The prince usually goes to Simons, they hang out, watch movies, Simon beats his ass at videogames, they make out, do other things...

Wilhelm decided to actually stay at Hileraska since the two of them weren't exactly on the most outstanding terms. Wilhelm knew how much he hurt Simon, again. But sometimes the prince felt like what he was doing at that moment, was right. 

The prince scrolled through photos of his friends, doing wierd shit that nobody can explain. Wilhelm heard a knock coming from his window and looked to see Simon, standing in the rain. The boy had his purple hoodie on, covering all but the front of his hair, wet curls dripping water onto his forehead.

The prince stood and opened the window, Simon crawled through and Wille helped him get situated inside the room. The curly haired boy gave him a shy smile and then pushed his hood down.

"I think we should talk." Simon said gently, sliding off his wet shoes and tossing them to the side.  Wilhelms heart sank a little as he watched Simon sit down of the bed.

"Yeah, I know." Wilhelm replied softly, setting himself down next to his lover.

"Talk to me." Simon said sternly, his gaze shifting to an intense stare right in the princes eyes.

"Something deeper than Lily is bothering you, I know that." Simon said, and Wilhelm kept his stare. The prince could feel his heart start to beat faster.

"Nothing love, I'm-"

"You fucking say your fine, I'm gonna walk out and we're done. What's bothering you?" Simon cut him off, Wilhelm gulped and looked away. He felt the sting of tears well in his eyes, he tried to swallow them back the best he could.

"I don't know if I can tell you." Wilhelm whispered, no longer meeting his boyfriends gaze but rather looking to the side.

"Love, don't do this. You can tell me anything, you and me, just us." Simon said.