Where I have been.

Hey y'all. Crazy right? I'm updating this story after 5 months. This year has been rough for me and hasn't been the easiest. I know I left all of you hanging and I was so on and off for so long. My life recently got really busy, I have a new job, and school and other activities that I have had no time to sit down and write, which I regret.

I was so excited to see the new season of Young Royals and sadly the last season. I have missed y'all, I really have, I've just been super busy and lots of personal life issues going on. I can't say when the next update will be, I will try and make an update for everyone still reading. You guys are amazing and I can't honestly thank you enough for the love you have shown this story, it makes me so happy reading your guy's thoughts and it's helpful reading the critiques.

This story isn't over, I promise y'all that, there will be another update, I just don't know when. I will find the time to write and get back to y'all, I promise. I know I've made empty promises and that's on me, but trust I will deliver. Thanks so much for the love and comments, it's incredible and I am so incredibly grateful you guys like the dumb little stories I post on here.

Have an amazing day or night gorgeous people and I am sorry I disappeared. Stay beautiful.❤️❤️❤️