Birthday

Hello hello gorgeous ppl, sooo this chapter will be longer!! Tw there will be 💅Smut💅 in this chapter cuz y'all are hungry 😃 Hope you enjoy beautifuls❤️

Wilhelm:

Wilhelm was at Simons house, no surprise there. The two were sitting on Simon's bed, scrolling through there phones. Wilhelm looked up and gazed at Simon, the boy had his head resting on the wall, sitting in a lazy position. The boys curls shined from the glow of the fish tank and the lamps.

It was nearly summer and the queen and Wilhelm had made a deal that he could enjoy his childhood until he turned 21 and then he had to get to business dealing with the monarchy.

"Mi amor! What kinda cake would you like for Thursday night?" Linda asked coming into the room.

Wilhelm perked up, "Your birthday's Thursday???"

Simon chuckled and sat up, "Yeah it kinda is."

Wilhelms jaw dropped as he looked from Simon to Linda. Linda chuckled and Simon smiled.

"Chocolate will be fine mama. Thank you." Simon smiled at his mom and she nodded and walked away.

"How in the actual fuck did I not know your birthday is Thursday??" Wilhelm whispered loudly.

"Probably cause I never mentioned when my birthday was. As a matter of fact, I don't know when your birthday is either." Simon said his eyes widening a little and then he look at Wilhelm.

"How have we been dating for months and don't know eachother's birthdays??" Wilhelm laughed.

"No clue."

"Shit I have to get you something" Wilhelm gasped.

''No!! No, no, DO NOT get me anything!!" Simon begged and grabbed Wilhelms arm.

"Sorry nope!! Your getting something!!" Wilhelm jumped off Simons bed, and put on his shoes.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Simon questioned, giggling a little when the prince almost fell straight on his face trying to pull his shoes on.

"Forgot I have errands, love you!!" The prince yelled and with that he was out the door.

The prince texted Malin who came to pick him and and they drove to the store. On the way there Wilhelm made a group chat including, Felice, Sara, Walter, Henry, Ayub and Rosh.

Wilhelm: SO APPARENTLY SIMONS BIRTHDAY IS THURSDAY!?

Felice: WHATTT??"

Walter: Its Simons birthday!?

Henry: How could he hold this from us!??

Sara: Yall really didn't know?😭

Ayub: Shit it is, isn't it?

Rosh: I knew!!

Wilhelm: I wanna do something special for him! Y'all wanna join??

Felice: Fuck yeah!!😛

Henry: yess

Rosh: sure

Walter: ofc

Sara: why not

Ayub: for sure

Wilhelm smiled and the group started scheming, Wilhelm got what he needed at the store and then went to the palace to start putting things together.

Thursday arrived and Wilhelm was exhausted, he had talked to Linda about having a surprise party and her house and she happily agreed. Wilhelm snuck out of class and helped her decorate.