Cheater?

⚠️ MENTIONS OF BLOOD⚠️

Wilhelm:

Wilhelm was sitting at a table, trying to focus on studying for his biology test but he couldn't, his mind was to focused on other things, some of it Simon but mostly about his role as prince.

Wilhelm threw his pencil down and leaned back in his chair, tilting his head back in frustration. The prince grabbed his phone and started to go through it, scrolling through Instagram and his socials.

A girl came and sat next to Wille, and he looked up, it was Lily, a happy, outgoing girl, who would always talk to Wille in some of his classes.

"Hey Wilhelm!" Lily said, looking at the prince.

"Hi Lily, what's up?" Wilhelm asked, sitting up and putting his phone in his pocket, Lily smiled and looked at the textbooks and papers sprawled out on the table.

"I was wondering if you wanted to study together for the bio test, I feel like if I study alone, I'm not gonna get anything done, I need a buddy to keep me focused!" Lily explained, holding gaze with the prince.

"Yeah sure, I probably need one too!" The prince joked and Lily laughed.

Wilhelm liked Lily, she was a nice person, he didn't trust her as much as Felice but she was still a good friend. The girl reached behind her, going into her bag and pulled out the same text book.

"I hate bio, it makes my skin crawl" Lily whined and Wilhelm smiled.

"Doesn't help our teacher is old and mean" the prince joked.

"Yeah, he's older than dirt I swear to god." Lily laughed.

The two studied together, Wilhelm liked having company with him, he didn't like being alone, especially after Erik died, he felt super alone but he still had Simon until he fucked it up and he lost Simon too. But he got lucky and got Simon back, he couldn't fuck this up again.

After the two were done studying, they walked to the dorms, they stopped right infront of the princes dorm.

"Thanks for studying with me" Wille said with a smile

"Yes of course, I like being around you" Lily said and then leaned close to Wille and kissed him passionatly.

"Oh fuck you"

The princes heart dropped, he didn't have time to pull away before Simon stood right in front of them, his eyes saying it all.

Simon:

"Fuck you Wilhelm!!" Simon screamed and rushed away, he heard the prince call after him but Simon was to hurt, tears were forming in his eyes. That bitch cheated on him, he promised Simon he would never hurt him again, but here he was cheating.

Wille caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around, Simon swung at Wilhelm, hit him directly in the nose, causing it to ooze blood. Wilhelm moved his fingers to his nose and looked at the blood. Simon stood there wide eyed over what he just did.

"Simon, please! We need to talk, she kissed me!!! I didn't kiss her!!! Please Simon" Wilhelm said forgetting the blood gushing out of his nose.

Simon looked at Wilhelm, "Fuck you, you were kissing her I saw you!! You fucking slut!! Am I not enough for you?? You need dick and pussy?? Good lord Wilhelm, I can't believe trusted you!!"

Simon saw a flash of complete hurt in Wilhelms eyes, and tears starting to form in the princes eyes, his hand immediately went to his chest rubbing it, his breathing increasing.

"Look Simon, I would never do that to you, I love you so much, I couldn't." Wilhelm pleaded, his hurt eyes, teary and red.

"YEAH RIGHT? ha love me?? If you loved me you would have cheated on me." Simon hissed and walked away, his heart completely shattered. Simon knew something bad was going to happen, but never in a million years would he think this, of all things, would happen.

Don't hate me🥲
IM SORRY BUT I NEEDED DRAMA!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday 💕 and hope your day is just or was just as wonderful🫶
Bye lovelies!