Introduction and Disclaimer

First off, Lord of the Rings is owned by: J.R.R. Tolkien.

I only own the concept and actually writing this fanfiction. That's all.

Secondly, I got this idea after watching Lord of the Rings (the Peter Jackson version) Expanded Edition. I had only seen the Expanded of "The Fellowship of the Ring" but only the theatrical editions of the other two.

So seeing the other two movies as originally intended, really explained more of the movie.

I also got the idea after seeing, that there is fanfiction written about Faramir, but it is in shorter supply.

(Big kudos to all who've written it! ❤️)

Another thing to know, I'll be drawing inspiration from, the Expanded Editions, the books, the animated movies, and Lord of the Rings Online (MMORPG) and a bit from my own imagination.

I will also be relying heavily on the Wiki, namely for spelling, so if I happen to misspell something, please let me know and I'll fix it.

One more note that's LOTR related, I'm super excited about the show coming to Amazon and can't wait to see it! I know it deals with the Second Age but still!

This fanfic is rated Mature for: Violence and Sexual Content. (It's not going to be smut, but the warning stays in affect.)