Team Wild

wild Flare:

A small time group The Monsuno created by them have purple and gold colorations  

Story:

Team Wild was made through the discovery of Monsuno Essence, they leader, was one of the first few to find it with jeredy sumo. And through one of the testing with Monsuno, at Core-Tech Laboratory, an accident happened and cause a wave of Monsuno energy. When Jeredy woke up, he saw the lab destroyed and the leader(not at that moment) gone,  or show he thought, the Monsuno wave send him flying. It did something to him, he went into hiding, he learned a lot from Jeredy Suno and Began working on Monsuno on his own. From that moment he work on cores and found a supply of Monsuno essence. Soon he finds a team of his own.

The team:

Leader

T-bone/Teebone:

Light brown skin, spiky hair, with red streak, he wears a purple jacket and hood with gold streaks. And a red shirt with their team logo. ( sometime later it with get a tail coat. Wears black pants and boots.

Others:

June: 

She has brown skin with wild hair( like Cheshire from young Justice) blue eye liner. The top Half her clothes is like Striker Team. The rest of her clothes is like junes from avatar. She has both Cheshire and June personalities.

Spike:

Spike isn't a new character he is Dax old friend, (brother even) 

Gear:

Gear is a special case, he human like, he acts like a peaceful dude, like beyal. And he is also crazy smart, so much he can strangely talk to machine.

Dingo:

Dingo is sports braids and dark green clothes, he wheats a compressible cloak. which is equip with a tailcoat.. He a tricky character, he likes stealing stuff. And a very good tracker.

Monsuno:

There Monsuno have a unique color. Their main body is purple and any spikes or other body part added to them are gold.

Boom that's it for the bio of team wild. Don't worry you'll see the Monsuno soon enough. Next chapter, the more things change, the more they stay the same in, Rival.