The night I wanted would never end🌙💖

Its been 4 years when i joined the creepypasta, Even New other people like us Joined the creepypasta they live in The mesion of slenderman like Me, Sally, Masky, Hoodie, Toby and Jane.

this place becomed so loud that i wishd i never joined this creepypasta thing and this shity mension that it looks like a hotel now. My only friends this mention are Masky, Hoodie, Toby And Jane. I don't make friends with others because I don't have time to waste half of my life just for them I think I owe them something just because I have all these people here.

Jeff doesn't even knock on Slender Man's office door slamming the door through the wall, He sees Jeff a bit shaken, wild and angry with him and asks him << << What's going on Jeff? >> jeff answers him and says  <<what happens? WHAT HAPPENS!? THE MENSION LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING HOTEL AND IT'S NOT FOR ME AND IT IS SO FUCKING LOUD AT MORNING AND EVEN AT NIGHT I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! LOOK SALLY IS NOT 7 YEARS ANYMORE THAT SHE LIKES TO PLAY WITH DOLLS AND THINGS LIKE THAT BUT SHE STUDIES ON HOW TO BECOME LIKE US BUT WITH THIS LOUD NOISE EVERY DAY AND EVERY YEAR ITS LITERLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER STUDYING!  OR FOR EXAMPLE MASKY AND HOODIE, THEY ALWAYS COME SLEEP IN MY AND SALLY'S ROOM CUZ MY AND SALLY'S ROOM WALLS ARE SOUND PROOF SO EVEN IF THEY ARE LOUD LIKE THEY VERE IN A DISCOTEC THE ROOM DOSN'T MAKE US HEAR ANY SOUND AND I HAD ENOUGH OF IT SO YOU BETTER RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM BEFORE I LEAVE THIS MENSION WITH THEM!

Slenderman got a bit shocked of what jeff said and said to jeff <<well if you just needed this then for me is ok i will say all creepypasta that after dinner they have to go immediately to bed so that you guys can sleep in peace.

After that slenderman said such words Jeff calmed down immediately and said to slenderman really really quiet <<theank you... >> slenderman said <<what was that?>> and jeff said <<Ho hem nothing really erm.. Trust me is nothing for real>> he started to blush a little but resist because he didn't want to show him that he was blushing in front of him.

Slenderman still didn't understand what he wanted to say but then jeff stand up and said <<i have to go now i'll be making dinner with jane and gass mask lady like always and its almost midnight>>  (at midnight is the time where slenderman sends 3 or 2 of them to kill somenom that soled his pages) Slenderman says to jeff <<Ok then see you later>>

[in the kitchen with jeff, jane and gass mask lady]

Jane sais to jeff <<you finally came i thought that you were not comic to cock tonight like you usually never do>> Jeff sais to jane
<<yeah sorry jane i just had to tell somthing important to slenderman,
but don't worry it wan't a big deal>> jane stared at jeff and said

<<Ok but if you ever need somthing just tell me, you know that we know each other since we started going to the same school, after that accident you even tried to kill me beacuse you weren't just controlling yourself and i can understand that, we are good frieds even after all that happens to me and my parents because of that accident but like i said its just the past and i forgave you we becomed friends and always helped each other>>

[what exactly happend before jane becomed jeff best friend]

Jane was the only one who I had to kill, but I feald like I didn't wanted too... I don't know why but i had the same sensation like when i was going to kill Liu, it is like that a side of me says to do not too because she is my friend but the other side tells me to kill and destroy her really badly i don't know what to pick... Maybe i should just Wirth Jane a letter and explain her everything thing about what happend and why i did it And then running away from New horlins
(New horlins was the citty where jeff lived)

After jeff wrote the letter to jane he headed to the forest road after a few hours of walking I find a strange sheet with "Help!" "run away!" "run!" then he tough that there were more cuz jeff thought that it wasn't normal that somenom just wirted only one and then stopped so he decided to find others of this strange pages, behind the page was wirted somthing on it behind the page stand 1/8.

After Jeff found all pages he found an other page behind him that wasn't even behind him a minute ago Jeff started reading the page on the page it said "Dear jeff i notized that you were really engaged for collecting all pages and i noticed even strange man who was standing near a tomb i think i readet the name Liu Woods and he was for sure not a human but he was paranormal he was tall almost like a tree and he was pale like the color withe he even didn't had a face and was trying to destroy the tomb so be quick! Ho and an other thing... Be careful he attacks with some strange tentacles that come from the back of his body...                  
                                              Signed by -J"

After the fight and the thing whit the woman and jeff joined the creepypasta and after a bit somenom rings at the door of the mesion, Slenderman asked jeff if he could go opening the door Jeff nodds at Slenderman and when he opned he founds that it was Jane the one who ringt at the door, Jeff was a little suprised about it that she found him in only 1 day.

Jane didn't even waited a minute and started hugging him.

                 [back to the future]

Jeff answerd her <<ok sure thing Jane>> jane smiled at him and started cocking again, Jeff smiled at her back and started cocking again like jane.

After they prepared the dinner they started to call everyone who lives in the mesion so that they could eat their dinner and sleep in peace without no one making loud sounds.

                  [at Dinner time]

EJ said to jeff <<hey jeff can you pass me the kidneys?>> jeff answerd <<sure thing, here you go!>>

Jane started talking to Jeff about this and that when then she asks him a question that makes him all red as a tomato, the question was if he had a crush on any of the boys, because Jane knew he was getting all red in the face only when he liked a girl and a boy but the girls were few and most of them were all minors and jane and gass mask lady were lesbians so he couldn't get together with one of them

Jeff whispered on janes ear and told her who he was crushing for 4 long years, Slenderman notized that jeff was staring at him for a while he was talking to jane and wispering her who he had a crush for, so he decided to talk too him after dinner.

                    [after dinner]

Slenderman asked jeff to met him in his office that he needed to talk to him for a minute.

After Jeff went to Slenderman's office he asked to him <<hey slenderman did you need somthing?>> Slenderman answerd at jeff <<well yes i did need somthing... I noticed that when jane asked you who was your crush you started wispering on her ear and at the same time staring at me can you explain me why?

Jeff becomed all red on his face and said <<nothing! Its nothing really!>>

Slenderman got more near Jeff and whispered on his ear "ho please jeffery... Don't lie i know that you had to hide it from me for so long but it looks like it didn't work much cuz i noticed immediately that somthing was up with you"

Slenderman stars him on his face and and then kiss him softly on the lips

Jeff srarted blushing really hard like slenderman

(ok guys i think i'm gonna ed it here for now, Bye!)