Forgiveness?

Jeff POV:

After i said such words Slenderman looked at me for a par of seconds but then he stared on his desk without staring at me again, I was waiting for him to give me an answer why he gets pissed off with me if instead he is the first one who kills all kinds of random children in the forest
Since he didn't answer me I called him and as soon as he looked at me I pointed my middle finger at him and said <<anyone ever told you that you're a shitty jerk who takes it out on people who do everything to make them happy? Well now you know shitty bastard.
After I said these things open the door and then when i got out of his office i Slammed the door.
He tried to stop me but I refused to hear him.
As soon as I felt his tentacles come out of his body to go and take me and then stop.
But I already knew what he wanted to do.
So as soon as he came out of his back his tentacles I took the pick from my trouser pocket and cut slenderman's tentacle without mercy.
As soon as I did, I looked to the ground seeing Slenderman's cuted tentacle.
In my face a crazy smile was created the same soriso with here I looked at my parents and the red-haired girl.

All the creepypastas who were in the living room had heard and seen everything that was just happend

When they saw everything the scene,
No one dared saying a word.
After Jeff went all mad in his room becaus of what did just happend he didn't even want to speak to anyone not even with bestfriend Jane.

[00:00 MA]

Jeff POV:

Its been a while since i was in my room Ignoring the whole day my bestfriends and my let's just say little sister (sally) i ignored everyone today.

But i really didn't want to talk to anyone! Sice Slenderman becomed a "babysitter" for that little shit.
Sally is 100% better then her, I mean what dose Slenderman see in that Ginger haired shit?! She doesn't even have respect for us!
Cuz she just came in like this is her house. After thinking for a par of hours i decided to go out of my room and go out side for fresh air.
But when i went outside i saw masky, he was Smoking

like always
I literally forgot that he Smokes.

When i decided to go back to my room cuz i didn't want to Disturb him,
He stopped me with his right hand, He grabbed my Arm and said
<<Stay, you know that it dosn't disturb me or bothers me if you want to spend sometime with me.>>
After he said thia words i said <<ok but if you want to stay alone just tell me, And i will leave you alone.>>