A Wonderful View Of The Sea With The Full Moon🌊🌕

October.6th.2022
Jeff POV

I approached my closet and took some clean clothes, I dressed and I had A black top that reached my hips, Torn black jeans, gloves that showed only the fingers the rest of the hand was covered by those black gloves, 2 black bracelets with spikes, black shoes also with spikes, some chains on my pants + a belt, my hair was loose, and 2 white gold necklaces one of the necklaces was short and reached up to my neck the other instead reached my chest.

Since I had a black top I could see my pectorals, I thought I was very sexy, as always so I just went out of My and Sally's bedroom and i could see that all single boys and girls had his eyes on Me with Nose bleed, Like I said i'm Super S.E.X.Y how dose it spell? SEXY!
I knocked on the door of Slendermans
Door and he opened, He took me from my hips with his pitch-black tentacles, I didn't say anything because I was already used to him taking me like this,
He sat me in a chair and kissed my neck and said <<good morning gay princess, slept well last night?>>

I looked at him with a face be like (Stop calling me princess! I'm not a girl)
But i answer saying yes
He asked Me if i was hungry and i nodded, he gave me a Tray, i opned the Cover and i found my favorite breakfast inside: Creeps with chocolate cream on top with cream and Nutella made with chocolate and cookies inside and Small pieces of strawberries on top like cream and chocolate cream and i even had some fruit, a salad fruit of strawberry Blueberries and blackberries and last thing was a milkshake with cream and Chocolate chips inside with a light pink and green color straw.

I didn't want to eat it all by myself cuz i tough that it wouldn't be fair that i was at eating and he would just stare at me eating so i decided to share it with him.
At first he didn't want to but then i convinced him.

After we were done slenderman put the tray on his office table and put Me with his tentacles on his lap.
I blushed really hard and he noticed
It that i was blushing.
So he came more closer with his face and kissed me.
The kiss was Dirty and full of passion
And then he said
<<You look wonderful my dear>>
I blushed more but this time i kissed him, we continued for like 2/3 hours and we were on the floor now: i was under slenderman so i understood that i was the bottom and he was the top in fact he was on the top of me, and continued kissing in that kiss full of love and passion but then we stopped for catching breath And the only thing that still held us together was a thread of saliva coming out of my mouth and slenderman's.
Then we both stand up and The he said <<Hey Jeff, i have to work now do you still wanna stay here or do you wanna go somewhere outside?>>
I said that i was going outside at the lake and he nodded at me.
I went outside but i was waiting for somenom, i was waiting for hung girl to came outside, and finally she came she gave me her hand and i hold her hand and brought her to the wonderful lake with brilliant colors
The sun made light to the trees and the water made the reflection to nature like a mirror, And the water of the lake had fantastic colors, the water was crystal clear with a tropical green and lavender color, and there were even some Sea rose, and inside the lake there were fish that had just woken up and were already ready to say good morning to nature. Some fish jumped out of the water and then re-entered the water.

Hung girl was like shocked of what she was seeing and then she said
<<wow... I never saw somthing beautiful like this... It looks wonderful!>>

I smiled at her and she smiled back
And then she asked me <<can i swim in there?>>

I Looked at her and said <<i don't know... Do you know how to swim or do you need help with it?>>

Said <<I can swim but i didn't brought my swimsuit with me, cuz i didn't know we could swim in here>>
And then i said <<hey don't worry, you can always go back to the mesion and take your swimsuit or you can just swim with your clothes on>>