ROSE SCENTED FLOWER

Copyright Notice:

Copyright Notice:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

The story is based on the original ideas of the author and no part of the book may be reproduced in any form for any mechanical and electronic means. The author is the only rightful owner of the book and it's various concepts and if someone is found reproducing/duplicating the work in another name will be reported for plagiarism.

author's note:

This is my first time writing on wattpad, not that I've written elsewhere but I've tried maintaining this hobby/passion of mine solely on paperwork which remained confined to my friends and family.

They gave me courage to post it on a bigger platform.
So... here I am.

Some events of the story will be based on true events that has occured in this world. However they have been fictionalized because.. this is a story.

There could be violence which might trigger sensitive readers.
You have been warned.

I'll try my best to post chapters on time, however it might delay due to exams, college and assignments.
Please be patient with me along this journey.

BarakAllah feek.