Simula

Her Royal Highness Princess Eliza Margaret Taylor Kendsor of Nethelor is almost perfect.

She is pretty, rich, talented, smart and she is a Princess. She walk like a Princess, she drinks tea, she talk like a Princess, laugh like a Princess, think like a Princess but she is serious sometimes.

She is serious to her responsibility and to her title. She must. She study nonstop and she wants to be a Great Queen like Queen Margaret.

She badly wants to go out and see the outside world but because of who she is, she can't.

She's no fun. She's serious. Studying nonstop about the rules, her people and her family. She just know that she is the future of her country.

"That's all. Our lesson for today is finished. Sa susunod nating pagkikita ay ang tungkol naman sa pamumuno ni Queen Margaret. The last Royal female who rule alone after the King died." The royal tutor said. Ms. Delancy.

"Thank you, Ms. Delancy. I have to go because I need to see Her Majesty."

"Ofcourse, Your Highness." She bow and curtsy to her while she's leaving.

"Farra." She called her personal maid or lady-in-waiting. She's just at her age.

Farra serves the Princess when they're 10 years old. Farra's parents are servants of the Royal Family.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Where's my Mother?" She fixed her dress while walking.

She's wearing a long blue dress. The dress is long that it reached her feet. Manipis na long sleeves at may hiwa sa may bandang siko. A blue flat shoes that has pearls. Her beautiful ginger hair and green eyes. Her lips is red as apple and a rosy cheeks.

She walk softly just like what Royals do. Everyone stopped when they saw her. They bow and curtsy as respect.

"She's in the garden waiting for you, Your Highness."

They walk until they reached the garden. Parehas silang nagcurtsy nang humarap ang Reyna.

"Mother,"

"Hmm, how's your study with Ms. Delancy?"

Ipinagsalin ni Farra ng tsaa ang Prinsesa nang umupo ito.

"It was good. She will discuss about Queen Margaret next."

"Queen Margaret. The great Queen of Nethelor. Your Father told you about the great Queen, right?"

"Yes, Mother. Queen Margaret was a great Queen. She build lots of school and hospital. Public. She almost let people don't pay. She let her children to enjoy the life until she died and let her son to take the throne. She is a great Queen."

The Queen look at her daughter. She can't see any emotions in her eyes.

"She is. We named you after her because we know that you will be a great Queen. Greater than her"

Sumimsim ng tsaa ang Prinsesa at tiningnan ang ina. "How can I be greater than her kung wala pa akong nagagawa? She did something incredible when she was just a Crown Princess."

She's already 17 but she believes na wala pa syang napapatunayan.

"Eliza, you already did something. Remember? You are the one who suggested to create a charity for the people who have cancer. You're only 12 years old when you said that. We were shocked but happy because you made a great suggestion, darling." Her Mom said and hold her daughter's hand.

"But never akong umattend sa mga gatherings, I never did my speech."

Sa tuwing may party at engagement ay laging hindi sya kasama. The King and Queen, sila ang laging nagbabasa ng speech na ginawa ng Prinsesa.