Run like hell outta here

*stronger language, working back up that sexual tension 😝*

In the distance you all can see Steve struggling on the ground. You find oars, and grab them to fend off the creatures surrounding Steve. Nancy takes the first swing, beating one off of him.
"Hey there." She says. Steve looks relieved to see you all. Nancy and Robin start working together while you and Eddie are fighting off bats on your side. Eddie's oar breaks, and he uses it to stab a bat, and shove it into the ground. You're distracted by how hot that was. Suddenly a bat latches onto your leg, taking a big chunk. You cry out, and Eddie snaps his head in your direction.
"Y/N!" He yells, and runs over to you. He pulls it off and slams it into the ground. Once it's dead, he returns to you, grabbing your face in his hands. Tears are clouding your eyes, and you're both breathing heavy.
"Are you alright!? I'm so sorry I should've done a better job protecting you.." he looks down before meeting your eyes again. He sounded disappointed.
"Eddie.. no it's not your fault.. I'm alright I promise." You move your leg and wince. He quickly crouches to look at your leg.
"Shit." Just then more bats appear.
"There's not that many. We can take 'em right?" Steve says sounding a little unsure of his statement. In the distance you all start to see a whole hoard of bats approaching.
"Into the woods! C'mon!" Nancy calls out. The gang starts to run. You try, but cry out in pain. Eddie stops and turns around.
"Shit y/n, here I got you." He picks you up bridal style and runs as best he can into the woods. Your hand is clutching his T-shirt on his chest. He's focused on running ahead while you're looking up at him. His handsome features illuminated in the lightning flashes. His chest heaving with heavy breathes. The way his hair slightly tickles your face as it flows. The now faint smell of his cheap cologne. You can't stop staring at him. You all finally stop once you reach skull rock. Eddie puts you down gently. You slide down the wall and sit. Everyone's scared and panting. Steve starts to almost fall over, but Nancy helps to settle him.
"You're losing too much blood." She starts to rip up pieces of her clothes to tie around Steve's waist. You can't help but notice quite a bit of tension between them.
"Lemme get a better look at that leg." Eddie says gently. He kneels down and barely touches it. You wince once again and slightly pull back. Eddie sighs. He's disappointed in himself. Robin comes to kneel down next to you as well.
"Shit, they really took a chunk out of you two, huh? We really need to get a closer look y/n. Eddie do you have a knife?"
"Uh.. yeah." He pulls out a pocket knife and questioningly looks at Robin while handing it to her. She cuts your jeans right around your wound.
"Oh man.. there's a tooth in there." She says while examining.
"A tooth!?" You sit up further.
"I have to get it out ok? And it's going to hurt. Eddie use your bandana for her to bite on."
"Ok." Eddie stands up and walks behind you. He sits down and you lay back, your head is now in his lap. You're nervous for what's about to happen. He twists his bandana and places it over your lips. You open your mouth and place it between your teeth. Eddie looks down at you and your eyes meet.
"Ready?" Robin asks.
"Mhmm." You nod. You take a deep breath in. Robins sticks her fingers into your wound. You clench your teeth down and grunt out in pain. You reach your hands up immediately and grab Eddie's forearms. Tears fall down your eyes. You're still locked into his eyes. His face looks worrisome. He hated seeing you like this. Robin is searching around the wound for the tooth. Your fingers are digging into Eddie's arms, and your teeth are clenched so tight you're sure they'll shatter even with the bandana. You're crying.
"Hurry up!" Eddie yells out.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Robin replies. Steve and Nancy are standing over you.
"Got it!!" Robin exclaims as she pulls the tooth out.
You feel your body relax a bit. You release Eddie's arms, and he wipes your tears away gently. You stay in his lap, and he strokes your hair while you calm down and catch your breath. Robin grabs the bandana from your mouth, and ties it around your leg. She stands and joins Nancy and Steve to give you guys a moment.
"Sorry for grabbing you so tight." You slowly sit up from Eddie's lap.
"Oh no, don't worry about it. You took that like a total badass." Eddie smiles at you. You smile back. You move in and kiss his cheek. He looks shocked.
"Thank you for helping me."
"Um, yeah, no problem." He fidgets awkwardly, and gets up. He holds out his hand for you. You take it, and he helps you stand.
"We're going to go to my house. I have guns in my bedroom." Nancy fills you in on the plan.
"You, Nancy Wheeler, have guns, plural, in your bedroom?" Eddie asks.
"Yeah she almost shot me with one." Steve adds.
"You almost deserved it." Nancy looks at him with a playful smile. Eddie shrugs off his vest and throws it at Steve.
"For your modesty dude." You chuckle a little and the gang gets going.
"Hey can you walk?" Eddie looks back at you.
"Yeah it doesn't hurt as bad now that that tooth isn't rubbing inside there."
"Ok well if it starts to hurt, let me know, ok?" Eddie was so protective over you, and it made your heart flutter.
"O-ok."  
You had been walking in the woods for a little while now. You found yourself up with the girls. Eddie and Steve had fallen a little bit behind.
"Hey, uh, thanks for saving me back there." Steve breaks the silence between them.
"Hey, no way man, you saved yourself. You did a pretty Ozzy thing."
"Ozzy?"
"Ozzy Osbourne? Black Sabbath? Bit a bat's head off on stage? No? Well, it was very metal what you did." He smiles over to Steve.
"Oh yeah? And what about what you did? Helping y/n like that. What's going on with you guys anyway?" Steve asks looking over to Eddie.
"Shit, I don't know man. We had uh, a moment, at Reefer Rick's-"
"You had sex. It was obvious." Steve chuckles.
"Ha, right, we uh, had sex. But I don't know if it was just a in the moment type thing, and I mean we were also high and terrified. I've been trying to talk to her about it but we keep getting interrupted."
"Well for what it's worth, I definitely don't think it was a one time thing. I can see the way you two look at each other. How you care for each other. I mean she just kissed you, right? I think you just need to find a time to lay it all out there."
Eddie scoffs and smiles.
"Yeah, I'll find time somewhere between out running the cops and killing Vecna." You look back and see Eddie and Steve talking. You smile to yourself. The ground starts to shake and there's loud noises. You grab onto a tree, while Robin goes on about being scared of earthquakes. You glance back to make sure the boys are ok, and catch eyes with Eddie, who was already staring at you. Nancy takes off running and you all follow suit.
"Nancy!?" You yell after her. She stops and you all see her house in the distance.
"C'mon!" She starts again. Once inside you head upstairs. Steve stays behind. In Nancy's room, she grabs a shoe box from her closet. When she opens it you see a pair of heels.
"Those aren't guns." Eddie states, matter of factly.
"This makes no sense I threw these out years ago." Nancy starts to walk around her room, and point out things that shouldn't be there. You watch on confused.
"We're in the past. The day Will went missing. My diary should be filled with entries and it's not." You look at Eddie and Robin. You can hear Steve yelling downstairs. Everyone runs down the steps to see Steve walking around yelling for Dustin.
"Shh shh! You can hear him!" Steve says before yelling for Dustin again. Sure enough you start to hear Dustin's voice. Nancy tries to turn on lights to communicate.
"Hey! Check this out!" You yell out as your flashlight hit the chandelier, making it light up. Everyone comes over and starts to reach at the light.
"Anyone know Morse code?"
"Wait, I know S.O.S. Does that count?" Eddie asks. You flash a big smile at him.
"Yes! Do it!" He smiles back and starts to signal. After a few minutes the kids respond to you from the other side.
"Guys! Go to Nancy's room! We're going to try something!" Dustin's voice can faintly be heard. You all run upstairs and wait.
"Ok! We have Holly's Lite Brite on the bed! Try to use it!"
"Um ok.." Nancy writes hi.
"Hi!" The kids answer. You all cheer and she continues to explain that you are stuck here.
"Ok! So we think there's another gate! At Eddie's trailer!" You all look at each other confused. Nancy writes a question mark.
"Oh my god! How many times do I have to be right on the money before you guys will just trust me!?" Dustin answers.
"Jesus this kid has GOT to get his attitude in check." Steve rolls his eyes.
"It's his tone right!?" Eddie throws in. You laugh at the two grown men who have bonded over a child. After further explanation you all prepare to bike to Eddie's trailer. There's not enough to go around, so you stand on the spokes of Eddie's bike. You wrap your arms tightly around his torso. Maybe a little too tight.
"Uh, y/n. I know I shouldn't be complaining with your body all pressed up against me right now, but I also need to be able to breathe." He chuckles awkwardly.
"Shit. Sorry. I'm just scared I'll fall off." Now it's your turn to be awkward.
"I got you, don't worry." He looks back at you for a second before returning his eyes to the road ahead. You ease up a bit and lay your head down on the top of his back. The breeze feels nice. You close your eyes and pretend to be anywhere else with Eddie.
"Y/n. We're here." Eddie's says softly to you. You open your eyes to see Eddie's trailer. You hop down and he gets off the bike. You head inside and see the gate flashing red.
"This is where Chrissy died... like RIGHT where she died.." his voice sounds sad as he recounts what happened that night. Something starts to break through the gate and you all sort of jump. You grab Eddie's hand without thinking and interlock your fingers. Dustin and the gang can now be seen through the hole. You all greet each other. You notice you're still holding Eddie's hand and slowly let go. You both flash smiles at each other. The kids grab Eddie's mattress and throw it down. He looks instantly embarrassed.
"Those stains are uh.. I don't know what those stains are." You know damn well what those stains are you thought to yourself. Dustin throws sheets that he tied together through the hole, and Robin pulls on them to make sure they're sturdy.
"I'll be the Guinea pig." She says as she starts to climb. She gets to the top, and suddenly slips down, hitting the mattress.
"Holy shit that was fun!" She gets up.
"Go ahead y/n I want to make sure you get back ok." Eddie says, handing you the sheets. You grab them and start to pull yourself up. Eddie would be lying if he said he didn't stare at your ass the whole time. You flip down and land on the mattress with a groan. A groan that sent a shockwave to Eddie's gut, and made him wish it was him that threw you on that mattress. He collects himself and starts to climb up. He lands with a thud.
"That WAS fun." You help him up. It's Nancy's turn, but before she can climb she's suddenly in a trance. Steve starts to panic and yell. You all look up through the hole. Nancy was in danger and you needed to act. Fast.