right... i'm doin tha story thing again

STORY INFORMATION GOOD TO READ

Okay if your seeing this, I've probably stopped screaming/ whimper of cuteness everytime I see the bookcove. But remember, I said probably stopped.  

Wiiii! If you're reading this the day it's published, it's my birthday! And this is my present to you, my wonderful readers! 

******

This story will be different from my last Tommyinnit fanfic, where Tommy littarly passed out or fell asleep in the end off every single chapter, and it was some other stuff that didn't really make sense. Yeah... it was an adoped story, but that doesn't excuse anyhting. But I am the mighty 'da_internet_cat', and different to the person I am in real life, I actually learn from my mistakes; and I WON'T PUT IN A CREEPY OC CHARACTER IN A DSMP FANFIC AGAIN. It was necessary, but... no.

I wanna do more character stuff if possible, but I'm probably going to write the whole story from Tommy's Pov. Remember though, I'm weird/ a loser, so I'm not just gonna do the *I felt, I thought, I wanted* POV, but also the other thing POV, *Tommy felt, Tommy thought, Tommy wanted*. 

 In the last fanfic, I held back a bit and tried to not go over 1000 words. Not in this tale, baby! Here we go by the "alright, it might be annoying for your readers if it's more than 2500 words" principle. If were doing character thing, were doing good character things. 

I'll maby name the chapters too, instead of just doin the boring Chapter 1, 2, 3 thing. What about word counter and an all-about-me-chapter? Racconinnit-art in the beginning of every chapter? Idk, but if you guys want it I'll do it. Comment if you have an opinion, and if you really don't mind you should comment anyways, cuz I like when you guys do that. 

I'm not from an english speaking country (actually, when I think about it, no one in Sweden thats over 15 years has really any problem understanding you if you speak english to them, but lets move on) so I think it's good to point out beforehand that my grammarly is terrible. And in Sweden we measure hight in decent meters and centimeters, so don't judge me if I use google to try 'n guess what length is in foot and inches. 

I might do that people flip eachother of (i really can't spell), but no curses here. 

Feel free to (or not) comment and vote. I love to sit up and read it :3

I know that there's other Tommyinnit-raccon-shapeshifter-thing-adoption-trasch-orpan-stuff-idk, but this one is going to be different. Just gotta point that one out. 

CHARACTER STUFF:

Name: Tommy 'Innit'Age: 15 (ya know, the usual)Height: 170 cm/ 5'6 foot Appearance: When he shifts he becomes a raccoon/human, but in his human form he rarely decides to keep the raccoon tail, ears and the dark marking around the eyes, to imitate ...

Name: Tommy 'Innit'
Age: 15 (ya know, the usual)
Height: 170 cm/ 5'6 foot 
Appearance: When he shifts he becomes a raccoon/human, but in his human form he rarely decides to keep the raccoon tail, ears and the dark marking around the eyes, to imitate a hybrid.
Characteristics: Shapeshifter, turns into a raccon. Very curious. Partly engaged in theft (don't get me wrong here...)
Background: Has been in and out from the orphanage several times, due to his adoptive-familys not liking his chaotic personality. Discovered his raccoon-shape at age 14. Escaped the orphanage two months ago. 

---------------

Actually, I've been noticing lately that some off my classmates have been checking yout my stories to see what I do, and I honestly don't like that. So, if you in your soul know that you're one off my classmates, GET OUT: I DON'T WANT YOU HERE. What are you waiting for? GET OUT.
To the rest off my readers: Have a nice read! I really hope you'll enjoy my story adn that you'll have a really nice day/ night/ time with lots off fun. 

Since I'm posting this during school time when you have those seas of homework, I probably won't have regular updates. Count on maby twice a month.