The Great TommyInnit have to admit to himself that he's struggling. With crying.

Guys. We need to talk.
I know you like this story alot, and I love you super much for all the nice comments and all of that

BUT HOW IN THE FRIDGE DID YOU GET ME AT #5 IN SHAPESHIFTER OUTTA 9.1K STORIES???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I*M GOING INSANE

anyways... ehrm... enjoy this chapter!

______________________________________

Alternate Title: Revolutionary Conspiracy Theory Lesson with a green Teletubbie

I was scared. So scared. So cold. So alone. So guilty for everything.

I sat curled up in the corner, and tried to forget that I was currently sitting in a cage in a basement owned by a psychopath.

I didn't know how long I had been in here, but it must have been several hours. The only thing I could use to measure time was how long it took me to get hungry.

Whether it was unintentional or not, Dream had at least left the light on.

When we got here last night, he had ripped my jacket off and brought me down here, pushed me into the cage, and then just left me here.

 I had been so hungry. I had tried to hold the feeling back, but in the end I had given in, calling out to Dream.

He hadn't hurried down, and when he finally came down the stairs I was so sick with hunger I felt like I was going to throw up.

However, Dream had not listened to my pleas for food. Instead, he had sat down at a table in the left corner of the room and looked at me, while impatiently drumming his fingers on the table top.

It only took a few minutes before I got the hint.

(Editing me here, I genuently feel aweful for writing what comes next)

"Lord," I had begun in a hesitant voice, "Lord, could you please give me some food?"

Dream had stood up, and I had the feeling he was sneering under the expressionless mask.