Freedom is so underrated

"Oh my holy God! Are you guys okay?" Archie Henderson commented. "Yeah, we are getting a divorce since his dad recently died, we are free from his curses. It was going to be a surprise, Oh well I better like it this way!" Jill Murray said. "It feels as if a weight has been removed from my shoulders, as if now I am free, we are free!

"But Waldo, you should chill it was supposed to be a secret surprise and a cool game." She said. "Ohkay shall we spin the bottle again? So many revelations need a minute to settle in? Am I right Sam?" Waldo corresponded. " Yeah, yeah ofcourse." She said with a twinkle in her eye as she heard about the recent the divorce. "So are you guys happy now?" she asked "Well the divorce is not yet finalized but I am feeling pretty glad about it."

"Lets turn the bottle!" Penelope Blossom held the charge this time. Jill give the mall bottle a swish and everyone starred around the bottle awaiting other revelations.

This time the nozzle head lead straight to Archie and everyone cheered. "Yes, I know secrets, lots of them, hmmmm let's pick a juicy one. Tony was the one who sold everyone drugs in high school through the water."

"Oh wow! That was you? But you were so ..." Sam stuttered as she searched for correct words though Tony dropped in and finished the sentence for her 'queer, drunk, incredible stupid." "I was going to use 'different', but yeah that works too."

A second later; a miniature shriek came from the principal as if this information held great importance to him and he nodded to Penelope as a secret plan took place between their eyes. 

"Hey! It was our secret. Oh god, nevermind; so the story goes on like this:-