Hell

As the shot hit the walls behind the Principal he started to duck and move around until he could get a better place for cover.

THUMP!
THUMP!
THUMP!

The gunshots sounded like little sticks of fireworks which was ironic for Archie.

"How is he hitting so fast I think he has two guns." Archie complained.

"No you idiots. There are two of us against one of you with gubs!" Penelope blossom- the young lady interrupted.

"Wait are you on his side? Why you! You are barely 17 and he is sociopath, a maniac who wants to kill his students! Why would you want to be with him?" He yelled across the room while firing the shots.

"Keep them busy with talking, I'll call the cops!" Tony whispered to Archie.

"When you have a feeling, a connection with someone, it makes you do crazy things. And he is not a maniac he is smart, logical and that's why he locked all the gates with electronics so you can't get past them, you can't get out. Morons. Moreover, he knows there is no network connection here it was a school remember! And he is not a sociopath he is my love, my future and I'll do anything and everything for him."

"Wait a minute you like him?" Tony yelled after being denied network while trying calling the police. "But he is almost 60 now and you are 16, oh my god we are surrounded by a couple of sociopaths!I will not die by the hands of you or you!" He pointed to both of them

The shots flicking around the room almost created as much noise as a loudspeaker and it just got worse, noone was hurt yet but Archie was slowly running out of bullets.

"Sam take Jill and go to the one place the school has network where we used to smoke pot. Shhhhh, they can hear us, don't say the place just go there! Go, me and Archie will bind some more time."

She nodded while on the other side of the room a similar look went from the man to the lady asking her to follow them and finish what he has started. It was his plan all along finish all of them guilty or not.

While Samantha started to drag Jill a small tiny thing, moving at a viciously alarming rate sliced through Jill leg and she screamed in pain. As if her emotions didn't ruin her completely, her physical pain just might. Samantha helped her and hurriedly got her out of the room.

"Be safe!" Tony shouted to her fellow mates who were now the closest to his heart.

But he didn't notice a small Penelope blossom gliding just past him with a small black revolver whose bullet hit Jill. "May God help them" was all he said for some time after that.