Fair

"Well let me take it up from him" Principal Adams contributed with a slight croak in his throat as if his heart was fighting something from his brain. Something morally unrighteous, unethical, imperfect but just something that would make things just and fair to him.

"My dad used to say that being fair isn't something that everyone get the same, it means everyone gets what they need. And the only way to make it happen is by doing it in yourself. And when I realized they did it I just saw an innocent kid wrapped in some mess, and a rather stupid friend with him. They had to be punished for it but suspending them wasn't fair, they wouldn't be able to get to any other schools after this as well. They would have to move and I understood that none their parents had any spare money left to do so. And also there wasn't any concrete evidence, and they didn't confess in front of me so as far as I knew they weren't guilty.

So instead of instantly punishing these twerps like I should have I extended the school day let everyone go home who hadn't drunk the water go home early and who had, I made the stay back in detention. Actually, there were ofcourse most of you there except Jill I presume. In the end most of them only had a couple of drops before they got a headache, and only about 15 people were there in the school afterschool. Following that things started moving along the way.

But the money I got for shutting up about the Murray's wedding was used to buy an aqua-purifier and Tony and Archie helped up by cleaning for a whole month all by their will, didn't you. "Yeah, no-one forced us to do that, after we almost drugged the entire school."

Furthermore, the story was continued by Tony; "So then with a long conversation with Archie, we discussed it and the story led to us discovering noone knew about the shipment instead the gang leader 'Mocco' and the dealer, obviously the dealer wouldn't sell out his drugs. It would be incredible stupid. The only other thing that made sense was that Mocco didn't like me leaving their field of work or even leaving the city to go afar for college he thought I should work for him forever. Well I wasn't going to let it go like that. Definitely not going to prison. So I stood up to him by threatening him of fake tapes of evidence that I would send to the cops if  they would come after me again. Well, what I can I say that was the end of that story.

"Wow, that was awesome." Samantha said, "I always thought you were behind the cocaine but I just assumed it was a prank." "Well, it wasn't but that would have made my life so damn easier."

"By the way good think with the fake threatening tapes, that was brilliant, right?" Reggie commented. "Yeah, my dad came up with that one guess what I thought this should never happen to me ever again, getting bullied into selling illegal substances or doing anything illegal, that I decided to become a cop myself. Isn't that ironic!"

"Wow, good for you Tony" Jill said.

"Well let's spin the bottle again" a swift motion took place and this time the bottle landed on Archie Henderson and after thirty minutes he was going to regret his confession. A lot.