Noise

"You sly son of a bastard!" was all Jill could mutter before she went blank.

When the noise gets too much, your brain just stops processing the information and refuses to believe what happened just happened, the same happened with Mrs. Murray or should I say wife of late Mr. Murray.

Through her stale eyes all she saw was a slow motion of her best friend since 15 years who stayed with her through thick and thin, her vows, her relationship, his love and her friendship. Why would he do that, when all she could give him was some memories not love just happiness. Why would he do that, the one time she didn't tell him to do something and he did it by himself. Why would he? After everything, why wouldn't he let his misery end and let her die. Why wouldn't he?

Some surprises become beautiful, magical memories and some surprises stay to haunt you forever and ever... Samantha was not going to let that happen to Jill. Not to her. Not again!! This time she would stick through thick and through thin.

Sometimes one loses love as fast one gains it and this time they are determined not to let it go!

While everyone was making some sense of this unnerving situation, Tony had a faster reaction time. He started spewing orders and for the first time Archie was beside him. But alas, the way was not quite so legal. And cops tend to bend around that fact.

"Someone take Jill away from him" pointing towards the principal Tony said. "Get behind Sam he still has the gun. And Archie run!"

Before realising what was happening Jill was being pulled out from the cold dead corpse which she held close to her, so maybe he would feel her warmth and come back. When she finally realised it wasn't going to happen she whispered in his ear"Rest in peace" and that was the last thing she said before she was whisked away by none other than Samantha.

While the principal couldn't imagine he killed the wrong Murray he was determined to do it right this time, except he hadn't thought that he would need to fire again, and he took a long time figuring out the mechanics of it until Miss Blossom helped him but till then Jill had hidden behind a pillar.

And on the other hand they saw two guys one completely perplexed and th other one with a gun. A gun!

"Archie how in the goddamn world do you have a gun?!" Tony yelled. "Well what about you why don't you have a gun? You are a cop after all!" Archie replied.

"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY DAY OFF!," Tony screamed.

"Well don't yell...I get it. And I have a gun because I am kind of a gangster."

" YOU ARE KIND OF A GANGSTER! WHAT DO YOU MEAN KIND OF!!"

"Man, chill I am not promoted yet so don't give me shit about that. But I am pretty good of a shot."

"Well, why didn't you tell me during that stupid secrets game."

"CUZ, YOU ARE A COP!"

"Wow who's yelling now, but for the first time in my life I am glad that you are a gangster! Infact I am proud of you."

"Really?!"

"Yes dude!"

And then both of them lean in for a hug, with all the emotions they had been keeping at bay for a long time.

When suddenly a shot bangs near Tony's head.

"WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A MOMENT JERK!"

"let's show him what Tony and Archie are made of!"

"Let's give him hell!" They both scream at the same time together meaning exactly what they said. Hell was going to rain down on Principal and not a good one!