Epilogue

Two years later.

"Set the table, they said they parked their car right around the corner. They'll be up any second now."

"Why did they want chips and fries. Are they just going to eat that for dinner?"

"Well they shouldn't...I made some cookies it's Christmas after all!"

"Awwww, let me have one, wait is that Christmas tree shaped, I absolutely adore it, already! Come here give me a hug!"

Saying that Sam and Jill gave each other a hug and just a moment later they heard a bell at their front door.

"Let us in, I got a whole lot of sauce to go with the fries-

"What was wrong with ours?" Samantha asked.

"It just isn't that good!"

And the door creacked open and there they were Tony and Archie.

"And I got a stupid 35 year old kid, do you want one, I'll give him on sale if it helps!" Tony continued the conversation.

15 minutes later

"So how's married life treated you, Sam... Jill's already been through this." Tony questioned

"Incredible though i just got the divorce papers, they need your sign Jill." Sam replied.

"Well, I'll sign those anytime you want babe."

"Nice one!" Archie said as he burst into laughter.

"So how's criminal life treating you Archie?"

"Well since now I am the boss, it's great, you know get to kill people if they piss you off. By the way i don't really like the chips."

Another round of laughter roared through.

"Enough fun, what happened to Penelope?" Samantha asked quite scared of the answer.

"Well she was in prison and now she's shifted to the pyschotic care...it's cool."

Ya they all agreed not wanting to share much to the conversation.

"So i became the lead investigator- Tony said trying to break the ice

"Dude, you were always the lead the investigator!" Archie replied

"Well everyone was listing the things they have done and i wanted to add to the conversation..."

"So you think this counts-

The conversation continued long after that...
There's a saying from Lei Wein that sums up the situation well.

A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd be anywhere else.