Oops I did it again!

"So, this fine day it was just before the celebrations of Diwali and my fellow buddy over here," pointing at Reginald Murray he continued..." just got his first range of firecrackers. And those times the hazards and the pollution didn't matter. Who am I kidding here, still doesn't matter."

"Ohh firecrackers how interesting Reggie you said it was, please describe it precisely word-to-word." The principal interrupted after a while myriads of confounding things started to make sense in his brain.

"Wow, suddenly so interested... Just chill professor-

"Principal! STILL!"

"Principal, Adams maybe let's all calm down a little bit" Penelope blossom barged in which somewhat saved the conversation whirlwind, but it was going to happen sooner or later, she knew it.

"Okay, professor so this happened. Reggie contacted me to hit it off and have some fun with firecrackers and how could I refuse?"

"Say no" Tony interrupted

"Ya like I would not do the biggest rocket launch ever and sit at home and study for the finals like a stupid dork who cares about his future."

"Ya ofcourse, you didn't!" Tony assumed that was the end of his stupidity or after 15 years he might have gradually grasped the context of learning.

"So first we went to a park and tried out different kinds of crackers, this burnt with such a  vivid light and radiated such vivid lights that everyone turned awe to those. Unfortunate for that attention that the gatekeeper saw that too. And he might have escorted us out."

"Escorted more like shoved through the gate and explicitly told to never come back." Reggie corrected his partner in crime with the facts of the story.

"Then since me and Tony before had already found refuge in school I assumed why not again? Since if we were seen near the roadside with crackers the police would be called and that would create a scandal and frankly I was one call away from boarding school. Since the cameras after again the Tony incident were being installed we had to be quite careful. So we preferred to do it outside over school, since there were no cameras installed there yet."

After a long breath he continued," So we went back to school on a sweet Thursday and it just so happened to be after the second term paper of our class; and since I was going to fail school it just seems morally righteous that the school might deserve something too. What I did not know was that the exams were still going on...and well there were people inside the school."

"So me and Reggie set the whole bottle up and put the rocket inside it. I saw that the bottle was slightly splintered in the left top corner but I didn't care. So I slowly got out the lighter making a dramatic moment and a big statement! Then, I lit up the rocket, and with a fizzing sound it went.

For a moment it was perfectly magical, perfectly awe-striking the rocket was completely soaring defying gravity at all counts. Yeah suck it Newton. But then everything went to shit! Because the little crack lopsided the rocket and it aimed for one of the building nearby and assume my luck, it was the school."

"The rocket roared in broke glasses smashed chairs and old sloppy wooden desks never stood a chance against extremely expensive first grade firecrackers. It crashed almost every class, or that's what it looked from the ground floor. It also started a miniature fire in one of the classroom and burnt what was left of those examination papers".

"It was BOOM! Literally!"