𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

3rd person pov

"alright class! free gym today, feel free to do as you please." mr min called out, his voice echoing throughout the vast concrete-walled room.

beomgyu chuckled as he high fived taehyun, knowing they'd get up to no good during free gym.

"whatcha wanna do?!" beomgyu asked excitedly, watching as the normal cliques split up to do whatever they desired.

taehyun's eyes lingered on a certain red haired boy before flicking to meet beomgyu's excited ones.

"i actually wanna talk to jungwon.. want to come?" taehyun muttered sheepishly, veiny hands cascading over his lightly glistening neck.

they had already finished their warmup, giving most of the boys a gleam of sweat to coat their hot skin.

"oh. no i don't want to third wheel, i'm gonna find something solo then." beomgyu replied, being sure to not come off as hurt; he really just wanted taehyun to be happy, and he didn't mind being alone.

"thank you beom, i'll make it up to you!" taehyun called, jogging away to his red haired crush.

beomgyu just chuckled, watching him go with a smile on his face.

beomgyu rubbed his hands together as he glanced around, half searching for a partner, half searching for something to do.

his eyes landed on a door that was ajar, leading into a smaller room that was padded all around for protection.

"mhm!" beomgyu said to himself, turning his determined steps towards the door.

he stopped in the entrance, peering his head into the room, which he found was empty.

thank god.

the wrestling room always seemed to be packed to the brim with sweaty, musty boys, so to find it completely empty, was a shock.

beomgyu went in and his eyes traveled to the punching bag at the far corner, hanging gracefully near a mirror that stretched the length of one wall.

he found himself wandering to the station beside it, chalking his hands up before he continued.

then he grabbed two rolls of a rolled up black material, the stiff nylon unraveling as he flicked the roll.

beomgyu had always chalked his hands before boxing, as it saved his wraps from becoming pungent and sickeningly drenched in sweat.

he began on his left hand, tightening the wrap to how he wanted it before beginning to intricately lace it between his fingers.

he finished one hand and then started on the other, taking his time, as he didn't have to be pressured into rushing to get out of the way, for the more 'sporty' people to take over.

beomgyu finished wrapping his hands, smirking as he stood in front of the punching bag that seemed to swallow his frame with its sheer size.

but it didn't stop him from expertly throwing a punch to it; hands guarding his vital organs and face as he bobbed on his feet, pretending the large sack in front of him was an enemy out to kill.

he threw three punches back-to-back, hopping onto one foot as he brought his left foot around to bash the mid of the bag, emitting a faint 'whump' sound, which brought a smile to the brunette's face.

he paused, backing up to assess where he should strike next.

beomgyu decided on going for a spin swipe, aiming for where the neck of an attacker would be.