𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

soobin panicked and pulled beomgyu's limp body up off of the floor, but was unsure if he'd truly be able to carry the younger. once he got beomgyu to a half-standing position, he let the younger's body lean against his own, supporting him with a hand around his waist.

beomgyu had not passed out, but he was extremely weak and in pain, so going rag doll was easier.

"what do i do..." soobin whispered, panic threatening to overcome him as he looked at beomgyu's bloody face.

the footsteps in the halls had died down drastically, leaving soobin to form a pit of worry in his stomach as he realized he'd have to do it alone.

"gyu.. can you hear me?" soobin asked, leaning his back against the counter so he would have leverage to support beomgyu's weight.

beomgyu groaned faintly, nuzzling his head into soobin's hoodie as he tried to will himself to stay awake.

"okay, i need to either help you walk or carry you. can you walk?" soobin asked softly, placing an arm around beomgyu's waist and the other held his head.

"mmm.." beomgyu didn't want to speak, he didn't really want to even move, but soobin had forced him to.

he would've been content with laying on the cold bathroom floor for eternity, wondering what prompted yeonjun to lose control in the way he did.

"carrying it is." soobin muttered, sliding his hands down beomgyu's body to his thighs, feeling for the proper grip.

"can you jump?" soobin asked, but soon mentally scolded himself because that was a stupid question.

he readied himself and hoisted beomgyu onto his front, groaning as he desperately tried to loop beomgyu's legs around his own waist.

after situating the boy, soobin rested his hands under beomgyu's thighs and pushed off of the counter, making sure he could carry his weight.

"soobinnie so..warm.."

soobin chuckled, holding beomgyu tighter to him as he emerged from the bathroom and into the hallway.

just as he expected, they were empty.

and so began the long, slow walk out of the school.

soobin had just emerged from the school and was now walking across the sidewalk that led out, looking at students who were at their cars, or walking to practice.

soobin's legs already felt like jelly, but he knew he had to do this, and because he wanted to. he knew beomgyu struggled with asking for help, and if he had been able to walk, he would've.

so soobin didn't mind carrying the limp younger, and to his shock, beomgyu was lighter than he expected. much lighter.

he now reached the parking lot, shoes crunching against the stray pieces of gravel that gathered there.

soobin paused as he felt beomgyu slipping down his body, slightly leaning to hoist him back up. his hair fell into his eyes as he did so, obscuring his cautious view of the parking lot.

he blew the hair out of his vision with a puff of air, panicking as he felt beomgyu's weight being relieved off of him.

"hey! let go!" soobin yelled, unsure of who was touching them.

"calm down, calm down." the voice called, but soobin refused to release his grip from beomgyu's waist as the stranger tried to take him.

"kidnapper!" soobin screeched, and soon giggling was heard.

"soobin, i'm not a kidnapper, calm down before someone says something." the voice chuckled, and soobin now recognized it.

soobin didn't let go of beomgyu, but he was now able to clearly see wooyoung tugging at the younger's shirt.