𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

beomgyu hadn't looked up from the ground in 10 minutes, in which taehyun, sunoo, and wooyoung had sat with him, comforting him any way they could think of.

yeonjun had sat on the ground where wooyoung left him for some time, watching as they comforted the now dead silent boy.

"soobin... yeah.. can you come to gyu's favorite performing spot? yeah... it's yeonjun.." taehyun said quietly into his phone, standing off to the side as to not upset beomgyu more.

the boy was mindlessly picking up minuscule pieces of demolished wood, elbows propped on his crossed legs as he focused on the concrete blankly.

sunoo kept a hand on beomgyu's back the entire time, rubbing small circles into his skin as a form of comfort.

wooyoung had joined beomgyu in picking up the splinters of wood, carefully placing them in the guitar case even though beomgyu was now carelessly tossing them.

yeonjun broke out of his silent trance and stood up, brushing off his shirt as he did so. he took a last look at the boys before making eye contact with wooyoung, who he tried to shoot a friendly smile to, but it was returned with a hard glare.

yeonjun dropped his face and turned, taking the first step to leave and go home. he hadn't made it two steps before he heard footsteps behind him gaining quickly, so he turned around to be met with an upset face.

beomgyu was tearfully glaring at the older, eyebrows pushed down to his eyes as he portrayed the most heartbroken yet fury-filled expression yeonjun had ever seen.

"since you wanted to take this from me so badly, here." beomgyu said lowly, shoving a handful of the wood shards at yeonjun, who instinctively went to catch them without realizing.

yeonjun's face hardened as he felt the sting of splinters in his hands and realized that beomgyu had also pushed him backwards some, his anger growing once more.

"fuck you yeonjun. you ruin everything, get a life or leave me out of your shitty one." beomgyu said annoyedly, already turning on his heels to go back to his spot on the concrete.

yeonjun stood dumbfounded for a moment, then angrily tossed the pieces to the ground and brushed his hands off. he turned on his heels and didn't look back this time, and he wasn't stopped either.

-

"beomgyu, you have to come home with me now, it's late and it's getting colder by the minute." soobin said caringly, tightening his hoodie around his body as he held his arms.

beomgyu mindlessly looked up from the concrete and laughed, a humorless laugh filled with the opposite effect of the action.

"why should i care if it's cold. leave me here and maybe i'll finally die, dead on the ground just like my guitar." beomgyu deadpanned, eyes flicking absentmindedly away from soobin's figure.

yeonjun had only left 15 minutes ago, and soobin and kai arrived right after and had spent their time consoling the brown haired.

wooyoung had to go home so he wouldn't get in trouble with his parents, and told the boys to call him if need be. taehyun had left to make sure sunoo got home safely, and should've been on his way back at the moment.

which now left soobin, kai, and beomgyu.

and beomgyu refused to budge off of that cold sidewalk.

"gyu please, it's 10:30 it's dark as hell and it's cold as hell, please, i'll carry you if i have to." soobin said in a rush, pulling kai into a hug in an attempt to warm himself.