𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"why would he even take me to his house! knowing beomgyu would be there!" yeonjun practically yelled, which he soon regretted because it worsened the headache taehyun had inflicted.

wooyoung just shrugged, standing in yeonjun's kitchen as he prepared him some dinner.

yeonjun rolled dramatically across his couch and halted, collapsing as if he were a dead body.

"actually yeonjun, you need to be thankful. soobin carried you and to his own house! knowing i had nowhere to take you! stop being so cocky sometimes and get over yourself." wooyoung said abruptly, anger beginning to coat his tone.

yeonjun's eyes snapped to wooyoung's figure, which was now turned away from him.

"i don't know why you're getting so bent out of shape woo, i thought you didn't like them either!" yeonjun defended after a moment, now sitting up with large, concern-filled eyes.

wooyoung didn't reply, finishing yeonjun's food without a word and taking it to him. he looked down at the confused yeonjun as the bowl was passed from his hand, soon welcomed by the other's.

"thank you." yeonjun said softly, looking up to wooyoung with big innocent eyes as he picked up his chopsticks.

wooyoung sat down on the couch next to yeonjun, watching the older as he ate.

yeonjun's eyes widened at the taste of the korean beef, hurriedly mixing it with the rice and bringing a large bite into his mouth.

wooyoung smiled at this, but still needed to discuss the matter at hand. so he waited for the bruised up boy to finish his food, going on his phone during the time he had to wait.

"thank you wooyoungie.." yeonjun said softly, afraid of what seemed to be brewing in the younger's mind. wooyoung simply nodded, taking yeonjun's bowl to the sink and returning.

by now it was getting dark outside, casting the room in a dark gray hue. (this is like right after they left soogyu's house)

"jun." wooyoung said, turning to face the older on the couch. both boys sat with their legs crossed, practically mirroring each other, minus their expressions; wooyoung looked stern and upset, while yeonjun looked worried and anxiety-ridden.

"woo.." yeonjun replied, fox eyes now turned to doe eyes as he awaited what wooyoung would say.

"why do you genuinely feel the need to fight so much?" wooyoung's question was simple, but monotone.

yeonjun felt his stomach drop slightly, as he knew where this would end up going, which he didn't want.

"it's a means for releasing my pent up emotions, i guess..." yeonjun muttered, embarrassed to have to explain it out loud. in his head, it all made sense. take out his anger on someone who had no idea why, and leave them helpless.

he hadnt made the connection yet; that was exactly what his parents would do. his parents would always be upset with him, or with each other, and project it into him, lacking the caring nature most parents had.

"and why can't you use that pent up anger on something other than beating beomgyu up? have you ever once thought about what he might be going through in life?" wooyoung's words seemed to become more upset, stabbing yeonjun's heart.

he didn't want his only true friend to be upset with him, especially over beomgyu.

"not really... he just seems like he has everything handed to him! i mean look at him! you've seen the way he walks around school like he owns it! and how he thinks he's so much better at everything than everyone!" yeonjun defended, his voice getting higher with each sentence.