𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"IM SO COLD LET ME WARM MYSELF!" beomgyu screamed, chasing yeonjun up the stairs with his hands outstretched, a screaming yeonjun running for his life with pure terror in his voice.

"get away!" the older yelled, running into beomgyu's room and leaping from the doorway to the boy's bed, scrambling under the covers as fast as he possibly could.

beomgyu had to stop chasing him to double over in laughter, his real and true laugh showing itself as he gasped for breath. (gyu's real laugh is so :(( )

yeonjun was hiding under the covers in terror, tucking them underneath his body so that the cold handed monster couldn't freeze him to death. when he heard beomgyu's laughter subside he screamed again, knowing his fate was near.

and he was correct; beomgyu was creeping forwards towards his bed with a mischievous glint to his eyes, his freezing hands outstretched as he searched for an opening in the blanket.

"stop screaming!" soobin yelled from downstairs, immediately causing both boys to burst into a fit of giggles.

while yeonjun was giggling, beomgyu took his chance and leapt onto the bed, landing square on the boy. the older groaned from the impact but then was moving again in a heartbeat, emerging from the blanket to snatch up the boy on top of him.

it was then beomgyu's turn to squeal, being snatched under the covers in a half of a second and into the arms of the pouncing fox.

yeonjun was grinning as he held beomgyu flush against him, the younger's back directly against yeonjun's chest with his arms around his waist. beomgyu was pink in the cheeks at being held so endearingly, and was also in shock at how smoothly and swiftly yeonjun had performed that.

"caught you~" yeonjun whispered, his lips brushing against beomgyu's cold ears and causing him to shiver more than he was a few minutes ago.

"bears are bigger-" beomgyu paused as he wiggled free from the boy's grasp, looming over him, "-than foxes. therefore, i'll automatically win." he said triumphantly, boldly sitting down on top of yeonjun's stomach and trapping him against the bed.

the older just smirked up at him, as if that was his plan all along.

"i didn't know you were a top. you kinda give bottom vibes~" yeonjun teased, looking up at beomgyu with the same smirk playing in his eyes. beomgyu scoffed and dramatically flicked his hair.

"of course i am. you're the one who looks like a bottom." beomgyu teased back, looking for an opening to grab yeonjun's wrists. the older stretched and beomgyu took it, darting his hands forward to softly grab the older's wrists to pin them above his head.

yeonjun was caught by surprise, his eyes flying wide open as beomgyu held his wrists against the bed, all while still innocently sitting on top of his lap.

"i give very much top behavior. plus, remember when taehyun had you pinned on the cafeteria floor? that was very bottom-y of you, little fox." beomgyu leaned down a bit as he spoke, and yeonjun found his breath hitching in his throat at the action.

"i am not a bottom-" yeonjun breathed out, but it was becoming almost impossible to steady his breathing as beomgyu was now an inch from his face.

the younger's soft breath bounced against yeonjun's lips and he wanted to drink it in, wanted to capture the boy's lips in a never ending kiss.

"are y'all hungr- ..please shut the door next time." soobin whined, pulling the door shut as he left the now pink-cheeked pair. they made eye contact after a moment and burst into giggles, beomgyu collapsing against yeonjun's chest as he let go of his wrists.