𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

lunch had since ended and now beomgyu and soobin were in their last class of the day, giggling at something random as they waited for their teacher to show up.

after 10 minutes, their teacher still hadnt entered and they started to assume that there would be no teacher.

but, their fantasy was short lived, because an unfamiliar woman walked into the class, sending small smiles around the room.

"hello class, your teacher couldn't make it today so i'll be your sub. feel free to do as you please as long as you stay relatively quiet and in the classroom." the woman said sweetly, going to sit at the teachers desk.

the class erupted into cheers, which were quickly silenced by a playful glare from the teacher.

the class broke out into hushed whispers, and beomgyu and soobin did the same.

after a few minutes, beomgyu felt the need to pee, so he walked up the desk and put on his best innocent smile.

"miss, can i use the bathroom please?" he asked, watching her eyes flick up to his with a mischievous glint to them.

"sure doll, just be back before the bell rings, and don't get caught." she smiled, handing him the bathroom pass so that a teacher wouldn't say anything to him.

he shot her a grateful smile and bowed, taking the pass before practically running out of the classroom.

the halls were empty, and beomgyu's converses made an echoey sound against the linoleum floor as he walked.

he reached the bathroom, going in and entering the only stall that was there, doing his business as needed.

beomgyu then washed his hands and then slid onto the counter, pulling out his phone and relaxing against the mirror. he scrolled on it for a bit, but quickly got bored.

he jumped at the sound of shoes echoing around the bathroom entrance and debated on quickly jumping down, but he decided against it.

a light pink haired boy emerged, his eyes cast to the ground as he walked. beomgyu smiled upon realizing it was sunoo, as he barely got to see the younger during school due to being in different grades.

"sunny!" beomgyu exclaimed, causing the pink haired to look up solemnly, until his eyes met the brown haired and he broke into a smile.

"beomgyu! what are you doing here??" sunoo asked, making his way to the counter where beomgyu was leaned against the mirror.

"mmm a little bit of peeing, a little bit of skipping. you know, the usual." beomgyu chuckled, knowing he hardly ever skipped class.

"i wish i could join you... my teacher is timing me and i have to be back within 10 minutes." sunoo sighed, going to the stall with a frown. beomgyu chuckled, nodding in understanding as sunoo locked the door.

"don't listen to me pee!" sunoo exclaimed, voice echoing throughout the empty bathroom.

beomgyu giggled and began to hun a random tune, which happened to be the tune to the song he was working on.

sunoo finished and exited the stall, washing his hands as he smiled at the older.

"pretty. is that your new one?" sunoo asked, tilting his head to the side as he gazed warmly at beomgyu.

"yeah, i'm hoping to finish writing the lyrics soon, then i can perform it." beomgyu chided, smiling slightly at the thought of performing once more.

"i have to go now hyung, love you!" sunoo said sweetly, patting beomgyu's knee as his farewell. beomgyu smiled at the younger, ruffling his hair before he could walk away.