𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"beomgyu, hey, can you hear me?"

"gyu, wake up for a second."

"hyung, let him sleep.."

beomgyu groaned at the realization of voices around him, hoping that if he stayed still they would go away.

"mmmhh..." beomgyu whined, flipping over from where he was sleeping to sadly face the people interrupting his sleep.

"hey, we're going to school okay? did you want to stay here or did you want me to take you home?" soobin's voice came, filled with gentleness and concern as he spoke softly to the younger.

beomgyu opened his eyes to see a fuzzy soobin standing close to the edge of the bed, a few fuzzier figures stood anxiously behind him.

"huh...?" beomgyu asked, propping himself up on his elbows as he tried to figure out his surroundings, noticing unfamiliar items around him.

he recognized taehyun and kai behind soobin, worriedly looking at him as they awaited his reply.

"do you want to stay at yeonjun's house or do you want me to take you home?" soobin asked again, and suddenly beomgyu remembered where he was. and why he was still there.

"i'm going to school." he muttered, getting up out of bed and standing in front of an unamused soobin.

"absolutely not. xion is there and-"

"who gives a fuck about xion. i'm going to school. where's yeonjun at?" beomgyu stated harshly, looking past the trio and out of yeonjun's doorway.

"he's-"

"i'm right here, is everything okay?" yeonjun cut off soobin as he stepped into the room, black hair damp as he shot a small smile towards the younger.

"can i wear some of your clothes to school..?" beomgyu asked sweetly, making it a point to glare up at soobin in the process.

yeonjun noticed and looked between the two, his gaze settling on soobin's for a moment longer as he tried to decipher what he should say.

"do you think that's a good idea?" yeonjun asked slowly, eyes flicking from beomgyu to soobin, who was glaring down the black-haired now.

"yeah. if xion's there then i'll fuck him up." beomgyu said nonchalantly, already pushing past soobin to reach yeonjun.

the older sighed and moved to his dresser, pulling out a large black shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, raising an eyebrow to the younger to make sure it was acceptable.

beomgyu nodded and sent a quick thank you to yeonjun before quickly stepping into the connected bathroom, shutting the door before soobin could stop him.

he turned away from the mirror to change, keeping his back to it the entire time, until yeonjun's clothes were pulled over his body, shielding him from himself.

beomgyu took a deep breath before turning around to face the mirror, knowing he needed to fix his hair and make his face presentable enough.

he noticed that all the way up his neck was littered with dark pink marks, marks that made him want to skin himself just to rid of them. and when he walked, he wanted to burst into tears at the soreness of his lower body, but not because of the pain, but because of the thought of how it happened.

beomgyu forced those thoughts away as he finished getting ready, soon opening the door to be met with 7 pairs of eyes that all glanced at him with worry.

none of the boys had left, and instead just opted to go to school straight from yeonjun's house. jungwon seemed more comfortable around them now, and he had spoken to all of them the previous day and the morning. taehyun had offered multiple times to take jungwon home, yet the younger had denied each time, to stay with beomgyu.