Chapter four- brotherly threats and involuntary swimming

(Okay, I just realized that I totally forgot to add the concert fail part to the last chapter so in your head mentally rename it 'chapter three- those damn kids')
*meghans pov*
I wake up to my alarm clock screaming. I groan and force myself to get ready. After I get dressed, do my makeup Charlie is ready also. He sitting at my key board.
"I wrote this for you" he says and starts singing.

When I'm old and grown
I won't sleep alone
Every single moment will be fading
Into you
That some type of love

And I won't sing the blues
Cause all I need is you
Every single question will be answered all by you
That some type of love

When the world is on fire we won't
Even move
There is no reason if I'm here with
You
And when it's said and done I'll
Give me to you
That some type of love

When were old and gray
And our faces changed
There won't be a moment when
My heart don't feel the same
That some type of love

And every story ends
But we could still pretend
Ever single moment will be just
As we had planned
It was some type of love
That some type of love

When the world is on fire we won't
even move
There is no reason if I'm here with
You
And when it's said and done I'll
Give me to you
That some type of love

If I'm here with you
I'll give me to you baby
That some type of love

When the world is on fire we won't
Even move
There is no reason if I'm here with
You
And when it's said and done I'll
Give me to you
That some type of love

Tears spilled down my face.
"You wrote that for me?" I ask, trying to control my tears. He hugs me.
"You deserve a special song, just for you." I cry into him, making my mascara run. I fix it quickly and then we leave.
"Thank you. For everything, charlie" I say as I hug him after we are sitting on the plane. I hum MY song from Charlie. I snuggle next to him and prepare for the hour and a half flight.
- after the concert-
"Thank you all my Megatronz who came out tonight. I would like to make one more an announcement. Who here knows Charlie Puth?" Everyone screams "well I would like to introduce my boyfriend to you guys." Everyone screams. I run backstage and grab Charlie. We kiss. I get uncomfortable with thousands of people watching us kiss so I pull apart. Everyone awes. "Good night San Fransisco. Thank you" I say and we dart off stage. My phone rings. "Ryan" I shake my head.
"Where's Puth? Let me talk to him" Ryan screams.
"Calm your tits." I put the phone on speaker.
"Hello" Charlie asks.
"I swear to god Puth if you hurt her I will beat your ass" Ryan screams and hangs up.
"Well, shit. His calls are always so pleasant" I say sarcastically. I stand up. "Shit" I whisper when I see the spot on the couch. Blush creeps into my cheeks as I dig through my suitcase to find a box of tampons I know I brought. I change into a black skirt and a black long sleeve shirt. When am I not wearing a black long sleeve shirt? So great. I'm on my period, that ANNOYING AS SHIT monthly message to tell me I'm not pregnant. Charlie knocks on the bathroom door.
"Babe, you okay" he asks.
"Um... Yeah" I say. I wash my hands and exit the bathroom. He hugs me.
"You sure?" He asks. I nod, trying to stop the tears. "Oh god. I'm so sorry Meghan I didn't mean to make you cry." He smacks himself in the face.
"It's not you..." It's these goddamn hormones. He brushes my tears away.
"It's okay. I remember when my sister got hers, I would lock myself in my room for the entire week" he says, chuckling lightly. I smile. I fucking hate how one second I can be so happy and the next be crying and sad. BEING A WOMAN SUCKS DICK! I pull my hair into a ponytail as Charlie drives to the hotel we are staying at. I crash into bed without even kissing Charlie.

*charlies pov*
I watch Meghan sleep... Again not creepy. I fall asleep soon after her also, my social media blowing up with pics and videos from the concert. When I wake up Meghan is gone. I assume she is in the bathroom because she is on her period. I had to stop myself from laughing really hard. I know it would make her cry. She comes out of the bathroom.
"I apologize for anything I may do this week ahead of time." She says and changes into a black skirt and blue tank top, with her usual leather jacket and surprise surprise , five inch black heels. I grab the suitcases and we head to Meghan's private jet. She can't deal with people today.
- back at meghans apartment -
I have half of my clothes at Meghan's and she has half of her clothes at mine. "Tomorrow my parents asked if we want to have a barbecue at their house and go swimming." I tell Meghan.
"Okay! I won't swim but I will bring a bathing suit" She pulls a black and red tankini out of her closet. She plops down on her couch. I sit next to her and she grabs a blanket. She rests her head in my lap and falls asleep. I fall asleep soon after.

"Meghan!" I scream as I open the door. She called me when I was recording and said it was an emergency.
"In here" she yells from the bedroom. I rush in to find her crouched on the ground, her hand is soaked with blood as it presses into her side.
"What the hell" I mumble as I rush to her. The window is broken and a bullet shell is on the ground. Fuck, somebody broke in and shot her.
"Babe" she wheezes and falls on her ass.
"I love you" I say.
"I love you more than life itself, my darling. Thank you for this chance. This chance of knowing what true love feels like" she struggles. I hug her and she hugs me back. I kiss her. She goes limp in my arms and I cry into her shoulder. She's gone, really truly gone. I bury my face in her hair and breathe in her scent. I call 911 and sob. My beautiful Meg was ripped away from me. At least our lips got to touch one last time, at least I get to hold her one last time. God, why? I never did anything wrong. Did I? I loved her right and never hurt her. Actually I think I may have hurt her more than I could imagine. I got her pregnant. She lost it. Is this my punishment for hurting her?
"I'm so sorry, Meghan, I will always love you baby. You'll never know how much" I cry. Why! Why did I fall in love with her? It was she best mistake I ever made. God this is gonna hurt like hell for a long time. A long, long time. " I'm sorry. I lost you" I whisper and stroke her hair. I gently sing to her until the ambulance gets here. "I loved you like I was gonna lose you, every day of my life. My heart will not change. I fell in love with you every single day, and my heart will continue to beat for you and only you." Tears stream down my cheeks as the paramedics pull a sheet over her body. I stop them. "Can I see her. One last time?" They nod. I look at her body. I hug her. "I'm gonna miss you. I will see you again someday, my darling. I will never stop loving you" I say. My heart stops beating when they take her away. I go back inside, which is the worst decision. I am surrounded by her scent, her stuff. I pop her cd into the player. Her melodic voice fills my head as I hug her pillow to my chest. god, I'm gonna miss her so much.

I wake up crying. I try to catch my breath. I look down at her, remembering her head was in my lap. Now I know what that dream did to her. I bent down and kissed her head. She stirs and yawns. "Charlie?" she sits up, rubbing her eyes. "Babe, why are you crying" she says, wiping my tears away.
"I know how much that dream hurt you know" I whisper. She nods.
"Wanna tell me" she asks, snuggling next to me. I tell her. She kisses me. "I can't promise tomorrow, but tonight I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you" she says, quoting her own song. She kisses me. She lays her head in my neck and we fall asleep hugging.