Pᴀʀᴛ -6

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"F-Fuck, Jiminie, h-harder," Taehyung groaned, his voice strained with a mix of pain and pleasure.

He lay sprawled on his stomach, relishing the butt massage his brother was giving him. Jimin, wearing an adorable pout, pressed his palms deeper into Taehyung's tense muscles.

"Tae, you said just two minutes, but I've been massaging you for almost fifteen. Are we done?" Jimin asked, his hands still kneading Taehyung's flesh.

Taehyung lazily smiled, shaking his head. "Nope," he replied, his voice languid. He continued to enjoy the massage, the coolness of the air conditioner causing goosebumps to rise on his bare skin.

The only thing he wore was a pair of basketball shorts. Jimin's warm hands were a comforting relief against the chill.

"Jimin-ah, it's still hurting... please, just two more minutes," Taehyung pleaded, flashing his signature boxy smile.

"Okay, then, two more minutes," Jimin sighed, a note of relief in his voice.

"Actually... I meant ten to fifteen more minutes. It's really hurting," Taehyung faked a pout, trying to extend his pampering.Jimin's hands stopped mid-motion.

He gritted his teeth and then smacked Taehyung's back hard, more like delivering a series of playful yet firm punches rather than a soothing massage.

"Take this... *smack* You're so tired. *smack* This will help you better you ungrateful nasty living thing—" Jimin's fists stopped as Taehyung quickly slipped off the bed and stood up, glaring at him.

They locked eyes, both hybrids seething with challenge and sibling rivalry.

"You know what, Jimin? I have to show you your place," Taehyung growled, ready to launch into World War III with his brother.

"Okay, let's see how you can. You're so cowardly that you don't even get into your wolf form," Jimin smirked, pulling the right string to provoke Taehyung. The younger had never shifted into his wolf form. None of his brothers had ever seen it, and only their father knew how he looked in his other form.

The reason behind his reluctance to shift was a closely guarded secret, and they pitied him, assuming he wasn't a successful hybrid. Yet, they never brought it up—until now.

"I bet my shifted form will tear you apart so badly that you won't be able to stand," Taehyung snapped back, his voice trembling with suppressed fury.

"Oh, really? I'm so scared. Now deal with it," Jimin taunted, closing his eyes as his brows scrunched together in deep concentration.