Pᴀʀᴛ - 25

♡  ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡

┏━∪∪━━━━┓
♡ *𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 5𝖪 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌* 。 ♡
┗━━━━━━━┛

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

"What the fuck?!"

"Shut up!"

"Guys, chill!" Yoongi's sharp voice cut through the chaos. "Taehyung, leave the damn puppy for a second."

The room stilled, tension simmering in the air like the crackling before a storm. Jinkook's bickering halted, but the echoes of their voices clung to the walls, heavy and unspoken. Taehyung, as usual, moved in his own world, his silence like a stubborn pulse, vibrating beneath the surface.

"Goddamn!! Stop harassing tannie" Yoongi snatched the little fluff ball from its master's hold who was using him as a stress ball.

Tannie blinked up at Yoongi with starry eyes, innocent and trusting, before licking his hand in gratitude. Yoongi's stern face softened into a rare smile as he placed the pup gently on the other side of the couch. The space between them seemed to hum with relief, like the room itself exhaled after holding its breath for too long.

In a snap of moment, Tannie ran back to its master, settling on Taehyung's lap and patting his hand.

"looks like She likes being harassed by you." Yoongi said with a huff.

"It also understands that I'm stressed afterall it knows me very well." Taehyung said as he cupped his puppy's furry face in between his palms and the puppy wagged her tail.

"Guys! We're seriously about to reach the court, and you're all acting like it's nothing," Jin scolded, his eyes narrowing at the group, though his words were mostly aimed at his boyfriend, who shot him a playful, kittenish smile.

"You know what?!" Jeongguk's voice broke through the pause, mischief flickering in his eyes like a spark ready to ignite something dangerous.

"What?" Taehyung responded, his tone light but carrying an edge, like a dare waiting to unfold.

""We should tell Dad and Appa about this—and Jimin too," Jeongguk suggested, his voice steady but laced with urgency.

"Are you crazy?!" Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jin shouted in unison, their voices rising like a chorus of alarm bells.

"If anyone's gone crazy, it's you three. We can't hide this forever, and they'll be furious if they find out later," Jeongguk argued, determination flickering in his eyes like a flame against the gathering shadows.

"It's nothing serious, Gguk. We'll handle it ourselves... Bringing them into this will just give them headaches for no good reason," Taehyung countered, his tone measured, trying to make Jeongguk understand the potential fallout.

The tension thickened in the air, each word heavy with unspoken fears and the weight of their choices.

"Drag them? They are our family members , Taehyung. We're meant to tell them. Its was never an option from the first place."

"And do what? Tell them that your son is having a case against him for raping a girl? Or should I tell them that there are only a little chances to save their son from going behind the bars?! And that the case is so strong cause its fired by an INNOCENT girl when I didn't even touch her in the first place?! Make Jimin worry? He has gone there for getting some peace and I should put him in stress? No thanks." Taehyung bursted out.