Pᴀʀᴛ - 8

⌨︎♪ ♪⌨︎ ♪⌨︎ ♪ ⌨︎♪⌨︎♪⌨︎♪⌨︎♪⌨︎▼・ᴥ・▼

▼・ᴥ・▼

"Hurry up! We're late," Jimin called out as he stepped out of the car, his fingers deftly unbuttoning the top four buttons of his black shirt, revealing a hint of his chiseled chest beneath. The urgency in his voice carried a sense of excitement rather than frustration.

Taehyung responded with a nonchalant hum, mirroring Jimin's actions as he handed over the car keys. Before relinquishing them, he ensured the car was securely locked with a quick press of the digital lock. Jimin, with a mischievous grin, took the key and twirled it around his finger like a seasoned jock, exuding an air of effortless cool.

They hurried across the parking lot, their footsteps echoing in sync. The campus was abuzz with activity, though most of the students had already settled into their classes. A few stragglers and new students lingered in the reception area, busy collecting their lesson planners, fee books, and other administrative necessities.

As they stepped inside the building, the stark contrast between the chilly interior and the warm outdoor air enveloped them. Taehyung couldn't help but let out a loud, relieved exclamation. "Fuck, it feels nice!"

His voice carried through the spacious reception area, drawing the attention of everyone nearby. Heads turned, eyes widened, and a few amused smiles appeared. Jimin, ever the opportunist, took advantage of the moment to scan the crowd for potential new conquests. His gaze landed on a group of fresh faces, his eyes gleaming with interest.

He nudged Taehyung in the ribs, causing him to mouth a silent "What happened?" Jimin's grin widened, and he leaned in to whisper, "Check out the new chicks. Ahh, look at the one in the line."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, glancing over at the line of students. "There are many in line, Jimin-ah. I don't even know if you're talking about a boy or girl."

Jimin chuckled, his eyes dancing with playful mischief. "Does it matter? Just look at them. Fresh meat."

Taehyung rolled his eyes but couldn't suppress a smile. "You're incorrigible."

"Uff-ho! That girl, the last fifth one. Damn man! I can figure out the shape of her bra from that thin fabric. She wore such a contrasting match...hmm seems like she is a little slutty. What do you think?" Jimin asked, judging the girl without two fucks like a creepy jock.

"Better look at the one with nerdy glasses,"- Taehyung, well he was no less, always supportive to his innocent brother.

"eh? She is wearing whole buttoned up and straight pants." Jimin snickered lowly, pressing a hand on his mouth because when he laughs, it's over.