Pᴀʀᴛ-19

The next day, as soon as the sun came up, Jimin got off from the bed and opened the blinds, letting the cool morning breeze enter through the windows. He yawned a little, still a little sleepy; he passed a looked into the mirror and then did a few stretches before coming back to the bed.

A smile broke on his face as he savourer the sweet sight in front of him through his eyes and let out a sigh, his heart suddenly feeling heavy as he took in the appearance of the gorgeous male sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"Dork"

He remarked but he didn't define whom he was referring as a dork, to himself for behaving like this or his brother. Jimin kneeled near the bed slowly, his head at the same level to Taehyung's head.

Though the night was over and the sun has risen up , it was still early and a bit darkness was still hovering the sky. One can easily see the moon and the sun in the sky at the same time in two adjacent directions. But among all these, all Jimin could see was— Taehyung.

They both have been kind of avoiding each other since they kissed. They have changed their routine and timing so that they won't even run into each other. But that doesn't means that they never meet, they do. Jimin, after returning from his football practice and having dinner, heads to Taehyung's bedroom and sleeps.

When Taehyung is done with his night routines , he simply joins Jimin and cuddles him and whispers a good night to him. As soon as the morning comes, the cycle of avoiding starts again. But do they like it? NO.

Since twenty five years of life, they've always been together and this distance is killing them. And Jimin is hella serious tjat he won't remain silent today and won't just skip from the room. He'll wait and make up and talk about the kiss and end this awkwardness here itself.

Now back to present, Jimin ran his hand through Taehyung's blonde locks and ended at the men bun and softly shook it, then giggling afterwards  when Taehyung whined .

"wakey wakey tiger" He patted Taehyung's head who turned his face to another side while whining. 

"C'mon baby you gotta wake up and shine like a star for your minie~" Jimin sang while climbing on top of Taehyung and bouncing like a little kid does after seeing a fat meaty belly, although Taehyung didn't have 'such' belly , still.

"five minutes more~"

Hearing the whiny yet raspy  voice, Jimin shook his head. "No way . I know how much hours does your five minute cost. Get up before I spank you ass or better use a broom to kic-"Jimin stopped when he saw that Taehyung immediately got up with panicked look.

"Aww did Taehyung take a lesson from the past?" Jimin teased knowing how Taehyung used to think that these are just plain warnings untill one day Jimin showed him the reality. Poor guy.

"No , I'm awake. Look" Taehyung said as he enlargen his eyes to show he isn't sleepy anymore. "Good boy." Jimin replied while giving a light pat to the other's shoulder.

"How much it is?"

"2:15 Am"

"WHAT?"

"Don't shout, Tae."

"What the fuck!! Why are we both awake so early? Did we recieve any alert about any disaster or what?"

"No to all those, bubblegum. I wanted to sort out things between we both." Jimin replied with a cheeky grin.

"First of all , who the hell is bubblegum? And where is he? I can't see him. Wait is she a girl o-"

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung. Here I'm trying to avoid this awkwardness and you're doing what? This? Hahaha so funny."