Pᴀʀᴛ-22

ℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴ
The moon is so pretty that the oceans decided to held up a mirror for it to realise the beauty  it holds within it.

~𝚜𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚊

Morning arrived sooner than expected, creeping in with an almost cruel swiftness

Morning arrived sooner than expected, creeping in with an almost cruel swiftness. The roosters crowed, their calls echoing through the still air, breaking the fragile silence. As the sun rose above the horizon, it painted the once colorless sky with hues of red, orange, and yellow, casting a warm but unsettling glow over the world. A new day had begun, but it felt like nothing could ever be the same.

The Kims were still fast asleep, their exhaustion from the previous night evident in their peaceful slumber, while the cleaning staff busied themselves with their respective duties. There was plenty of mess to clear, but none of it compared to the chaos Jimin had just witnessed.

"Ah, shit! My head hurts like hell—" Jimin groaned, clutching his head as a sharp, pounding pain shot through his skull. He reached for the headboard, using it to steady himself as he tried to sit up straight.

A wave of dizziness hit him, and the dull ache in his temples made it hard to focus. His throat felt parched, every breath scratching painfully. "Water..." he muttered weakly, his voice hoarse as he reached out, desperate for relief.

He tried to stand up but felt a stinging pain in his lower back and he isn't new in this field so he has this little idea what could be the case. But still he prayed that its not what he was thinking.

With shaky hands, Jimin removed the duvet from top of his body and peeked his eyes open to see. A loud gasp left his mouth as he flung his one palm over his wide open mouth. He wa naked.

"Shit! Shit! Shit"

He cursed the entire world for this. Sex wasn't anything new to him—he'd had plenty of random hookups before, flings that meant nothing. But never in his life had he gotten so reckless as to end up in a drunken one-night stand. This was a first, and it hit harder than he could have anticipated.

This was so different.

Firstly, he was wasted like hell and then he doesn't even remember with whom he spent his whole night. Lastly and most importantly, he was the one at recieving end. He has never been the submissive one. In a way, he lost his previous virginity . Okay, he wasn't a virgin but his entrance was. Fuck!

"W-who the fuck did this to me?" He whisper-talked to himself while holding his head in between his palms.
A few tears slipped through his eyes, wetting his long lashes. Okay, maybe he is being over dramatic or might be exaggerating  it but he felt this sudden urge to cry.