Pᴀʀᴛ -2

.

★✰✯☆✩✩

♫︎_____________0:34___♫︎

After a few years, Kim V had settled comfortably in Daegu

After a few years, Kim V had settled comfortably in Daegu. He inherited some paternal properties there, which he had never needed before, but now they proved beneficial. He revitalized the family's dormant business, with his parents supporting him every step of the way.

Namjoon was much happier here compared to his earlier life. The two had married a year after moving, and they were now living blissfully. V's parents welcomed Namjoon as their own son, showering him with love and affection.

In the present, V was pacing back and forth, rubbing his temples anxiously. He was deeply worried about his husband, who was in the room undergoing a critical moment. His father placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, patting him gently to offer support.

V nodded, but he couldn't shake his unease. He loved Namjoon to the moon and back. What if something went wrong? Namjoon wasn't just any ordinary human; he was the first-ever hybrid to survive on Earth. What if he faced complications? Humans typically give birth to single children or, occasionally, twins and triplets, but what about a hybrid?

A chorus of cries suddenly erupted from the room. V rushed to the door, his heart pounding. His mother emerged, smiling warmly. She had been the one to help in home delivering the pups . They couldn't afford leaking the information about Namjoon being a hybrid, so hospital wasn't safe.

"Its quadruplet ,my son. You are the father of four kids now. Its the first time in my entire life that I've witnessed this miracle. Honey, we are grandparents of four grandsons." She announced , happy tears flowing down her chubby cheeks.

"N-namjoon?" V asked in a low but worried voice, scared if his fragile lover was able to bear the burden or not. He is so young right now and not fit to carry four children at once.

"He is fine. You can go and meet him but be careful he has suffered a lot of pain & make sure not to disturb him. Our joonie is so strong." She informed with a warning and V nodded, immediately running towards the door.

He nervously opened the door, his eyes fell on his baby who was tiredly staring at the kids with sparkles in his eyes . The older smiled at him and took a cautious step.

As soon as Namjoon heard footsteps, he growled in protective way. His posture ready to attack anyone who dared to come near his pups, red eyes glowing like fire.

V stopped in middle , he noticed that joon's eyes were glowing red which he was seeing for the very first time. He nodded in understanding way, getting the message clear that it was just a protective instinct of being a mother.