Pᴀʀᴛ- 24

EDITED

                              ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

                              ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Hiya was panicking  here and there . Her whole plan was spoilt.

"Tf!!! I slept with somebody who isn't Taehyung......how can it happen so?"

She screamed at how horrified her body looked in the reflection. Her virginity was gone but not by someone she wanted to be with.

"I slept with s-someone I didn't want to. He t-touched me with his filthy hands.-" Hiya screamed in anger and hurt.

She was a girl who came here to shine and make a spot for herself. She had a lot of dreams to complete and to achieve them, she chose to come here. But after coming here she came to know what 'fame' is?

Everything attracted her, every whisper of admiration, every fleeting glance, every subtle shift in the air when she entered a room. Hiya, like a naive lightfly, felt herself drawn helplessly to the flame that flickered before her—beautiful, mesmerizing, yet dangerous. She had never been the center of attention before, and now, as all eyes in the university seemed to follow her every step, she didn't know how to respond.

Her heart raced with a cocktail of excitement and unease, a pulse of unfamiliar emotions running through her veins. The attention felt intoxicating, almost surreal, like standing in the warmth of the sun after years of living in the shadows. It was strange, overwhelming even, but in a way that stirred something in her—something that made her want to stretch her wings wider, to bask in the glow a little longer, despite the heat.

Hiya wanted to speak, to share the thoughts tangled in her mind, but the words felt stuck, lodged somewhere deep within her chest, as if they were afraid to be set free. She bit her lip, unsure whether the surge of attention was something to savor or something to escape from. Her emotions swirled—shyness, curiosity, and a sense of wonder she couldn't quite place.

The admiration she received felt like waves crashing over her, at once gentle and overpowering, leaving her both exhilarated and lost. How was she supposed to react? To be the object of so many people's fascination was a role she had never imagined for herself. The emotions coiling within her were a mix of pride and vulnerability, making her feel exposed yet strangely empowered.

Greed destroys you and thays what it did to her. Now when she looks at her reflection she realises that she lost everything. The smiling faces of his family with hopeful eyes flashed before her eyes and it reminded her that why she was actually here. It reminded her that she was walking on a wrong path.

Fury took over her brain and she wanted to believe that it wasn't her fault at that. When you try to escape the burden of  blame, you need to find somebody else to carry it for you.

She was horrified and blamed Taehyung and Jimin for all these. For her, it was the both brothers who made her like that. They put her where she was staring at her own tarnished reflection.