Pᴀʀᴛ - 14

First of all, a very happy birthday to koo✨🦋💍

.________🖤_______.

"Yoongi? You here?" Jin's voice trembled with a mixture of disbelief and wonder, as if he had stumbled upon a miracle in the flesh.

Yoongi’s eyes widened, equally caught off guard. The realization dawned on him slowly, like the first rays of dawn illuminating a hidden landscape—Taehyung, Jimin, and Jeongguk were brothers, and Jin... Jin was also a Kim. Could it be that Jin was the fourth brother?

"Y-yeah... but you? Wait—are you all... brothers?" Yoongi's voice faltered, the weight of the revelation settling in. He looked from one face to the next, his heart pounding with the sheer unexpectedness of it all.

The four brothers exchanged knowing glances, their smiles soft and filled with a quiet camaraderie. The warmth of their shared bond was almost palpable, wrapping around Yoongi like a protective cocoon. Their faces were a study in contrasts—Jimin’s bright enthusiasm, Taehyung’s serene confidence, Jeongguk’s quiet intensity, and Jin’s gentle, almost nurturing demeanor—all tied together by the invisible thread of family.

"Yeah, yeah! Now get inside," Jimin interjected with his usual exuberance, playfully shoving Yoongi into Jin’s arms as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Jin instinctively caught Yoongi, his touch firm yet tender. For a moment, Yoongi felt the world narrow down to the steady rhythm of Jin's heartbeat, the warmth radiating from his chest a stark contrast to the cool night air.

"Ah, don’t mind him," Taehyung said, his deep voice laced with a fondness that made Yoongi’s heart flutter. "He gets a bit moody when his stomach isn’t stuffed with food." There was a subtle playfulness in his tone, an unspoken promise that Jimin’s gruffness was nothing to worry about.

"I’ll look out for him... By the way, he’s a good person," Taehyung added, his words carrying a weight that Yoongi couldn’t quite place. There was something reassuring in the way Taehyung spoke—an unshakable belief in his brother’s goodness that made Yoongi’s chest tighten with an emotion he wasn’t ready to name.

*Making up for your sweetheart?* Yoongi thought to himself, a wry smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. *Not bad... God, Yoongi! They’re just brothers. So why the hell are you thinking like that?* He cursed his wandering thoughts, but they were quickly pushed aside when Jin pulled him into a warm, heartfelt embrace.

"Oh my god. Min Yoongi, I can’t believe it’s really you!" Jin’s voice was filled with a kind of joyous disbelief, the sound of it making Yoongi’s heart skip a beat. "Thank you for bringing him here, Taehyung."

"It’s okay... he wasn’t busy anyway, so we invited him over. Help him settle down for a while until Jeongguk is back with food," Taehyung replied, his voice calm, yet brimming with a quiet authority that made Yoongi feel inexplicably safe.