CHAPTER 24

Hola amigos!

Bonjour amis!

Kumusta kaibigan!

Kon'nichiwa yujin!

Hai pengyou!

Hallo freunde!

Ciao amici!

Hi friends!

I really had no reason to do that but I did that anyway ._.

Here's chapter 24~________________________________________________________

:::3RD PERSON POV:::

Eren stared down at his palm, massaging it with his fingers. Mikasa's dark eyes grazed his actions before closing, fingers fiddling with her scarf. Armin had a dead expression on his face, fingertips slightly touching the bandages on his head before he continued to look down at the floor unmoving.

"From the looks of it, you'd think they were waiting for their execution." Robin murmured, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Well, they are going to speak to Erwin, after all." You mumbled back.

"Tch. This should be interesting." Levi deadpanned.

"Ten bucks they get kicked out of the Survey Corps!" Jon whispered.

"Twenty bucks they get kicked out of the Survey Corps!" Hanji hissed. Your stomach twisted into a million knots.

You didn't want Eren to leave. He, along with Armin and Mikasa, had so much potential as Scouts. Eren's determination, Armin's strategic planning, Mikasa's sheer power. They could possibly be the strongest trio you've seen. However, you could imagine that it wasn't easy for the trio either. The looks on their faces explained it all.

"You may enter." a low voice called from inside a room.

Eren was the first to stand up, slowly opening the door to Erwin's office with a fake sense of confidence. The seven others waiting outside flooded in too, an aura of nervousness in the dimly lit room.

"Have a seat, cadets." Erwin spoke, motioning towards a set of 3 chairs. "Squad Leaders, you may have a seat behind me."

Erwin stood up, slowly pacing in front of the trio.

"It has been 24 hours since your encounter with Astia Zephyrine. Please explain to me what you did."

It fell silent.

"We left HQ without permission." Armin started. "And intruded on the mission that Squad Leaders (Y/N), Metza, and Jon were assigned to."

"That is correct." Erwin continued pacing. "It is a serious offence to us Survey Corps members. You are still only cadets and although you have been training hard, you still haven't trained enough to the point where you are allowed to go on missions. Therefore, I have every right to make you leave the Survey Corps."

Eren hung his head, tears slightly welling up in his eyes. The Squad Leaders exchanged slightly worried glances.

"However, I'm not going to."

The trio's heads shot up in surprise.

"R-Really?" Eren asked, his eyes wide.

"Jaeger, it has come to my notice that you were the one that convinced Arlert and Ackerman to tag along with you. But despite the fact that your actions were completely reckless, without you, Squad Leader (Y/N) would most likely be dead right now."

From behind Erwin, you nodded and smiled.

"He is absolutely correct. You demonstrated great bravery by saving me. Thank you, Eren."