CHAPTER 14

“So basically we have no freaking idea why Astia went to the mall.” (Y/N) raised her eyebrow.

“Yep.” Jon plopped down on (Y/N)’s bed. It had been of her suggestion that the three squad leaders met up to discuss Astia’s plan before the group meeting, but they haven’t gotten any farther.

“Robin, how about you?” (Y/N) turned to her brunette friend, who was sulking in the corner.

“I told you I didn’t.” She growled.

“I think your exact words were, ‘Like hell I do.” Jon mumbled, closing his eyes.

“C’mon, please Robin! You’re the strategist!”

“I don’t have any freaking idea! Can I go now? I don’t even know why I came here in the first place.”

“Haha no,” Jon mumbled in the background. (Y/N) ignored his comment.

“Fine. If you don’t have any idea, that I’ll ask the cadets-”

“NO!” Robin lunged forward, knocking (Y/N) down. Rubbing the back of her neck, she cleared her throat. “I mean, no. They don’t know her like I do, it really is none of their business-”

“See, that’s where you’re wrong!” (Y/N) yelled, standing up. “It IS their business! I don’t care if they have a past with her or not, it’s the Scouts job to stop her now! And that includes the cadets!”

“Ya know what? Fine! I’ll be leaving then!” Robin narrowed her eyes.

“And I shall escort you to the exit!” (Y/N) snarled back. Standing up, she stomped over to the door and pulled down the handle, swinging the door open.

CRASH!

And she was on the floor.

“Oi, what the hell?” (Y/N) rubbed her aching head, and opened her eyes to see...

“Oh, hey Eren!” (Y/N) chirped. Robin snorted in the background.

“Were you stalking us?”

(Relization in 3… 2… 1….)

“WAIT!” (Y/N) yelled, standing up abruptly. “WHY WERE YOU AT THE DOOR! FURTHERMORE, WHY WERE YOU LEANING ON THE DOOR? YOU WERE LISTENING IN, WEREN'T YOU!”

Eren shook his head defensively.

“Yes- No- Well, just let me explain-”

“Oi. Are you brats done bickering in here?” A man with perfectly parted onyx hair stood in the doorway, eyes narrowed at a certain green-eyed individual in the room. “What the hell are you doing here, Jaeger? With all this yelling, I’m assuming you weren't invited, correct?” Eren hesitated, then nodded.

“100 laps. Now.”

Mentally slapping himself, Eren left the room.

“Now then.” Levi started, turning to (Y/N). “I-”

“Squad leaders! Are you all here?” Erwin burst into the room, his fabulous eyebrows narrowed. Robin groaned, his eye twitching.

“What the hell is it this time?”

“We have an Titan attack at the apartment complex in Vixen Avenue. I’m sending Squad Metza, Squad (Y/N), and Squad Jon out on the mission.”

Jon sat up, putting his hands behind his head cooly.

“The three musketeers, are we?” He smirked, producing a gun from his pocket.

“Yeah, Erwin.” (Y/N) started, turning towards the male. “Why don’t you send Hanji for a change?” The commander shrugged, but still looked professional. Magical.

“Hanji is training the cadets.” He answered plainly

~*Meanwhile in the training room*~

“So as you can see, kids, the body of a Titan soldier is much different from the body of a human building!” A woman with brown hair and goggles enthusiastically screeched, pointing to a diagram of two human bodies. A certain blonde raised his hand.

“Excuse me, Squad Leader Hanji, but aren’t both of those diagrams completely identical?” Armin cocked his head. “I really don’t think there’s a difference between the gunman and a regular person-”

“No!” Hanji barked. “There’s a difference!” Armin cowered down in his seat. “Would you like an explanation?”

“NO THANKS!” Sasha yelled, jumping up in her chair.

“AGREED!” Connie screeched, copying his brunette friend’s actions. The squad leader sighed.

“Fine. You guys are no fun.” Hanji groaned, sitting back on her chair. “Now, how about we talk about how the Titan’s skeletal system is different from the normal human’s!”

It was the classes time to groan.

~*Back to (Y/N) and the rest of the Squad Leaders*~

“Boy, do I feel bad for them.” Robin shook her head. “Anyway, we got a job to do, don’t we?”

“I believe so.” (Y/N) turned to her brunette companion and held out a hand. “Let’s try to cooperate for the time being. Agreed?”

“Agreed.”