FAQ

"Are you the character Robin/Metza?"

I am not Robin, nor is Robin me. Sure, she shares my (internet) name and (real life) nickname, but that doesn't mean that she's me in a whole. I based her looks and only a tad bit of her personality off of me, but other than that, she's a completely different person.

"Why didn't you give Reader the backstory with Asita?"

Because I'm tired of reading the stories where Reader is such a special snowflake (not that there's anything wrong with them, of course). And I wanted to keep the Attack on Titan theme that's being executed in the manga. The theme where every character plays a role and has their own past.

"Why isn't Reader's personality more like Robin or Jon's?"

Remember, this is a Levi x Reader x Eren story. Sure, Eren would probably like a girl that's rambunctious and humorous, but Levi sure as hell wouldn't. If anything, he'd find her annoying. I'm trying to keep it realistic.

"Why are there so many OCs in this story?"

So if I ever decide to publish it as a real book (replacing Reader's role with an OC, of course), I won't have to work as hard to change everything. Yeah, lazy, I know. I'm just a lazy person.

"Why isn't there a lot of romance?"

If you meet someone, you aren't just going to immediately fall in love with them. You have to develop a friendship or some kind of relationship with them. Again, trying to keep it realistic.

_____________________

and this ends the side story spam lol

thanks again for all of the support!!!