CHAPTER 5

Robin’s brown orbs stared deeply into Jon’s ocean blue ones. He did the same, a look of pure concentration and determination plastered on both of there faces. It was so silent, they could hear the clock ticking in the background, until….

…… Blink

“GOSH DARN IT!” Robin yelled, throwing her hands up into the air in defeat. The blonde boy just smiled and took a sip of his powerade cooly, leaning back on his chair.

“I can’t be beat, Metza. You shouldn’t even attempt to defy me.” He smirked, mouth still sipping from the plastic bottle. The brunette narrowed her eyes and stood up, pointing an angry finger at her friend.

“You shut up! You were cheating somehow, I know it! I want a rematch!”

“Fine!” And they were at it again, intensely staring into each other's eyes.

It had been nearly a week since class 104 had started their training for the Survey Corps, and in that amount of time, everyone was really starting to become friends. Squad Leaders or not, (Y/N), Robin, and Jon were still the same age as the former high schoolers of class 104. However, many attempted to stay away from the enthusiastic brunette known as Hanji Zoe. Levi was no different. He earned a reputation in giving the cadets dirty looks, especially Eren Jaeger. Ever since you and Eren had begun talking on a normal basis, the onyx haired man had been especially cruel to the brunette.

And now, after a hard day’s work, everyone was given a decent amount of free time, which was mostly spent chatting in the entrance hall. And that was where they (as in Robin and Jon) and most of class 104 were residing now.

Sasha, who was observing Robin and Jon’s childish game, chuckled.

“You guys are acting dumber than Connie!” She said between laughs, causing Connie to bury his face in his hands and groan. Robin gave her a dirty look.

“Hah!” Jon yelled when she turned. “You blinked!”

“What? No! It’s all Sasha’s fault, she made me look away!” They both began bickering, eyes narrowed. Sasha just smiled and looked away, her point proven.

“So… Are you guys…. Dating?” Came a small voice from where Sasha was sitting. There sat a blonde boy with ocean blue orbs, and everyone who was also in the room turned their attention to Robin and Jon, awaiting an answer. Both the blonde and the brunette stood up angrily.

“Aw heck no!” Robin shouted, turning her body so she wasn’t facing the blonde boy.

“Not in a million years!” Jon yelled, repeating Robin’s action. Jean, who was previously chatting with Marco, smirked and slapped Jon on the back. The blonde growled dangerously.

“Oh c’mon, why not? You guys seem to be pretty good friends.” He wiggled his eyebrows. “If ya know what I mean.”