At the eve of the Battle

I was on my way to see Father K body. I didn't have a choice and kill him before he kills Cami. There was exactly no other choice. A few things and memories I'm carrying with me forever....the look of her face.
See the casket close and look around me strange. I made my way paid my respect to Cami and went straight opening the casket expecting to see Father K but all I found was a baby......

 I made my way paid my respect to Cami and went straight opening the casket expecting to see Father K but all I found was a baby

A beautiful baby ......
I'm just observing admiring for strange reason the feeling of mine. Making me smile.
The cruel part is feel a stake crossing my chest side to side turning and see the face I always fear to see again.....
All those emotions of fear and despair provoking just for one person ... Mikael
Greetings boy....
Opening my eyes looking for air and see everything was a dream .....
A nightmare......I said strange looking around me and leave quickly the bed. I'm still feel the stake against my chest. What time it is? I don't know. I'm simple keep walking looking for a place to be unconsciously save but for my irony I found her sleeping peacefully like nothing can't touch her very away from me but the sensation she always give me even sleeping......peace. I'm sit in the sofa silent no daring interrupting her dreams even making me jealous for keep her even right now away from me but there's no better place I rather be right now.

Elizabeth
The warm sensation of the sun touching my skin. A new day. One day left for me a uncertain future for him. I'm simple stretching and look at him straight.
You know, how freak you look right now?.....I said sitting on the bed and exhale a little frustrated. He was drawing me.

 He was drawing me

My apologies....Klaus said looking at me from the sofa.
You didn't sleep. What could that be?......I said moving my hands on my hair making a improvised bump. Klaus make a sound with his throat making me look at him.
You think I will run away from you. A great idea for a moment.....I said taking his attention and see the look in his eyes. I palm gentle at my side on the bed. Klaus making a slide smile and sitting next to me.
Perhaps.....Klaus started to said. I'm simple move my hand at his lips.
Listen, Nik before you said something twist or convincing let me remind you. I'm here to protect your child. I'm here because you need me.....I started to said and the look on his face didn't like it very much.
At least we are agree on something....Klaus said ready to leave my side.
You walk out of that door and you would never see me again......I suddenly said making him stop and look at me seriously.
What is that you want from me, my little witch?.....Klaus ask very tensed uncertain. I look at him for few seconds. All those feeling inside of me. I want to hurt you. I want to make you feel pain. The pain you always make me feel but Who I'm lying here?
Simple......I said looking down at my hands tensed. The sensation of his hand taking mine making me jump. How can I tell him all was coming? How can I make him believe or change? All the fault is going coming through him. And I'm so stupid thinking he can be redeemed.
Tell me, my little witch. I'm here to please you.......Klaus said actually seductive and my whole back feeling chill. After all this time my heart still yearning for him.
Please don't......I started to said actually moving my body uncomfortable blush making him smile glowing his arm embraced my body. I'm simple rest my head against his chest listening the one single beat his heart can do and make me totally forget all what I'm gonna said.....great.
I always love the effect I got on you after all this years....Klaus whisper against my ear. I'm simple smile. What I'm smile now about?
Promise me something.....I said looking at his shirt tensed. That he felt it quickly making look at him.
Anything.....Klaus said so concerned like what he feel was real.
I know a war is coming a inevitable one. Is gonna bring huge changes. Many destiny change but I don't care about all this. I care about you...your child my family and my brother.....I started to said but the look in his eyes knowing what I was going to said. He knows I was foresee right now even knowing he never release our embrace.
He's gonna received what he ask. His looking for trouble. His gonna find it....Klaus simple said looking at me. I'm simple exhale and trying to push him away. But he didn't let me go. His hand goes gently on my head making me rest against his chest. I'm just clench my jaw trying not to crying.
I cannot promise you what is out of my reach, my little witch but I'll try my best only for you....