What Im gain? What Im lose?

I'm just been walking around without road thinking listening the news not believing and all this happen when I was lock away. But he did it for his unborn child a very drastic maneuver so they can believe he got good intentions......
Pity.......
I'm back to that apartment after check the store and nana giving me more excited news and see the door of the apartment open knowing who was inside actually looking for me. I'll back because I know if he don't see me he would make another hunt party and I have already enough in one lifetime. So I making the situation easy for him but not free for my.....ummmm......
What have you done?......Marcel said very concerned taking the scissors in his hand and see the blood on the floor.
Free myself. What did you expect?. I don't like to be locked and magic won't stop me......I simple said standing at the frame door. His face in relief when he saw me.
You okay. Thank God......Marcel said excited and suddenly nervous. I'm just walk few step quietly.

You know I did it to protect you, right!

You know I did it to protect you, right!.....Marcel said tensed looking at me. I'm just exhausted moving my hand at his chest and sending him back against the wall. Yeah I'm still mad at him.
Come on baby girl. Don't be like that.....Marcel said pretty much kissing the wall.
Shut up! I'm not happy with you right now......I said looking at him and walk at the window looking outside.
I know what I did is wrong and I'm sorry......Marcel said looking at me. I'm just move my hand up and raise him but keep him at the wall.
Hey, I know your mad at me.....Marcel said a little begin
You think!...genius.....Where should I started? Ahh! Yes! You want a medal for the most stupid brother I ever have.....I said turning looking at him.
Eli, pleased.........let me explain.......Marcel said pointed at himself.
Explain, you can talk from there. I won't stop you but if you said something a little stupid.....I started to said moving my hand. Marcel just look at me clueless.
Go on. chop,chop, I'm waiting.......I said clapping my hands. Suddenly thinking looking and lowing him slowly but still having him against the wall that won't change.
I got an idea.......I said walking at him moving my hands at the side of his head.
Elizabeth.....don't. You know I hate it......Marcel said tensed looking my hands.
Oh my dear brother! Is the same ability you possess and I would never hurt you....I said a little amused.
Yeah but your cause pain. A lot......Marcel said looking at me making me stop for a second. Look at him and very gentle touch him listening gasping making my heart shrink.
Believe me darling, is not the same pain that all of you make me feel....right now.

Klaus.....
I keep myself calm and believe in Marcel words. I'm just talk to Kieran requesting  to protect let just said my people without knowing is me who's gonna protecting them. It won't see it well if the other vampires found out so I'm taking precautions. Thanks to my brother who his found out a remanded of my let just said family. The thing bring me surprised and happiness was where my brother admit he was wrong when he accused me on my unborn child. There welcome back with me.....home. But I couldn't sleep with many thoughts inside my mind. Starting from my unborn child and ended with her.
I'm just exhaling....
Talking about little wolf......I said looking on my book very aware on her steps on my door.
Those werewolves you ordered killed, that's my family.....Hayley said very disturbing standing few steps away from me.
Not for long, love.....I said without take my eyes from the book smiling but..
I mean, this do called-family of yours, they haven't done you much good, have they?....I said looking at Hayley for a moment them back to my book.
You said it yourself. They abandoned you, left you on your own. Now it's simple your turn to do the same.....I said focus on my book passing the pages.