Torturose Nik...

I couldn't sleep after his words finished myself in my store my room my own bed away from this nightmare. What I was thinking? feeling the sunlight touching my eyes stretch my whole body and look at the window and see my day is not gonna be better. His voice make me sitting faster looking surprised at him
Is finally time sunshine......Klaus said sitting on my window holding a cup of coffee
What the hell?......I said covering with the sheets
Becarefull love, coffee!.....Klaus said showing me the cup
No, get lost......I said taking the sheets away passing his side and taking the cup with me to the bathroom and close the door behind me.
Ohh so we are grumping today......Klaus said smiling from the outside taking my clothes and take a shower
Why are you here?.......I ask washing my hair.
Is a beautiful morning and I want to spend it with my wife meaning you.....
Why his voice sound so closer moving my eyes at the shower door opening slowly making me jump.
Jesus!....Leave me alone.....I said closing the shower door nervous
I can't love....Klaus said very peacefully resting his back against the wall.
What you planing to do? Are you don't have other things do to like chasing my brother business.......I said closing the water taking the towel covering myself and resting my back against the wall. The door opening slowly and see those glowing eyes and devilish smiling looking at me.
I can do that love but that can wait. I like what I'm seen right now....Klaus said taking my hand and helping me getting out. His hand goes almost touching my waist and my whole skin is on fire making me turning away looking at him.
Why so suddenly? What do you want?.....I said trembling holding the towel very closer to me but having him to closer. His face was like he win the lottery but he never crossed the line.
I make a promised to some lady to win her heart little by little......Klaus said suddenly lowing his head making me jump brushing his nose on my neck. I'm just closing my eyes holding my breath. His fingers barely touching my face opening my eyes see the ring and look straight at him. Those eyes look ......sincerely.....serious.....it can't be.
No tricks at all love. She give me a challenge and I'm gladly to accept it and I'm gonna win her back at all cost....

Memory......
Pathetic and obvious. I thought you better than that......
You thought me to protect what's mine. You will not take Davina from me. End of the story.
An immutable law of nature, Marcel. Is the strong always take from the weak...
If you were so strong, you wouldn't have to run away from New Orleans leaving me and my sister like a little bitch all those years ago.
You've been playing king with a bunch of children for too long. Don't mistake me for one of your nightwalker luckiest, Marcel. I can take Davina any time I like but I will in time because I have something much much better.....
His face when he saw the ring on my hand understanding quickly my meaning how sad he get but also anger against me.
Stay away from my sister.......
I'm sorry but I can't is already .......consume by the way.....And I won't give her back to you. After all she's my wife.
You really are a piece of shit. Once she find out what are you...
The funny thing Marcel, she knows and even that she do something that you never try and I have bow my head to her.
And what's that?
Trust.....a thing you would never learned and by the way. You hurt her in any way you better be ready to face me....
I like to see when she finally have her revenge on you. You still so naive.....

 You still so naive