My Hexa..

It's funny see Elijah leave the room looking for a witch and not asking me. Im really appreciate him for that, even knowing what I'm. He always treat me with consideration and his form way to keep me away.....protect me in his own way.
Irony.....I said smiling at the clueless look from Marcel and Klaus looking strange to each other.
At least he see me to someone that he really cares.....I said smiling sad
If you like so much my brother. I won't interfere....Klaus said not happy.

That comment don't bring me to much

That comment don't bring me to much....happiness.
Did you have a brain fuse? At least he care about me. He knows the things I care and love better than you.......I said pointed at the door and trying to control myself
I always care for you. All I did is to protect you. You are not like them.....Klaus said tensed pointed at me.
Said it!.....witch.....that what I'm before been this. You always knew.....I said a little loud losing my patience.
And I never rejected you. Believe it or not love. I always care for you....Klaus said proud at me
The only way you really gone be care for me is when I'm dead.....I said changing my eyes without thinking letting anger taking control over me. The room get pretty silence. His heartbeat faster inside my ear. His mind full of pain.....shut....
Well, I see you still mad at me.....Klaus said uncomfortable looking at his drink.
Mad or not mad. You made me who I'm. I cannot change that and nobody can't change from was coming. Not even you.....like you really care....I said thinking. He didn't dare answer me back focus on my reaction clueless
Eli.....Marcel suddenly started to said concern. Now is his turn.
And you, this is the consequences from your own actions brother....I said trying to do not let power taking over me.
I couldn't watch her died. You know me....Marcel said tensed
And this was gonna end it well destroyed the all entirely French Quater.....Klaus said between knowledge and not exactly amused pointed his glass to us.
I won't let then hurt her...Eli......Marcel said in his defense. And I understand him but....
Then there nothing I can't do for you....brother....I said sad focus on what's happening outside.
What you mean by that?.....Klaus ask me now concern and approaching little by little.
Eli.. what did you see?.....Marcel said doing the same thing. Explain to them is waste of time. And I'm feeling so drowning between them. I said to much.
Nothing that both of you can understand.....I said moving myself away from both making my way to the door.
Where you think your going?....Marcel said tensed my eyes was on Klaus his mind almost screaming at me.....asking for a chance.
I need some air and away from both of you....

Elijah....
When I'm return home with Sophie I'm simple look for my favorite only sister witch in law but when I see she wasn't around and by the look on my brothers face means one thing....no progress at all. I'll should look for her later. Now I'm dealing with personal information was giving away making Sophie stolen Celeste remains.

 Now I'm dealing with personal information was giving away making Sophie stolen Celeste remains