Consecrated

Now ....there a little predicament in this particular situation. Is the Harvest must be done. Which one should die?
Easy........I don't need to give you an answer for that one.
We sedate her too heavily.....Elijah said behind me after Sophie left and my dear one goes to our room and lock herself away from me. Somethings telling me she's still mad but I'm firm in what I said. I'm very firm on my decision.
Well, if this sedated, I'd hate to see her otherwise. We agree that Davina must be sacrificed. There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads in the meantime....I said looking around and putting the things back to there place.
No way! You're not touching her!....Marcel said loud jumping down and hit me in my face without giving me time.
I'm simple straight up grumpy look at him. Elijah already stopped him.
Okay, I'll let you have that one.....I said touching my chin but looking at him amused
Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to harm less than I. But there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. She's going to die....Elijah said firm thinking just like me. Elizabeth won't die on there hands.
According to Sophie, the witch who screwed over everybody here.....
The harvest was working before it was stopped. If a non believer like Sophie Deveraux can come to have faith these girls will be resurrected, then I, also, am a believer.....Elijah said to Marcel but the look on his face is much like mine. He got his own decision. Already knew he preferred sacrifice his own sister.
I saved Davina from the Harvest, now you want me to hand her over?....Marcel said on my face.
Do you think I'm happy with all this? Once complete the Harvest, not only regain their power. We lose our weapon against them......I said making Marcel exhaled frustrated
All this misfortune weather, if Davina is not sacrificed, them every inch of earth blowing about now drenched and consumed......I said looking for a way to keep one person away from all this to be exactly out of our room looking down to both of us.
Now you care about the city.....Marcel said. I'm simple step a little back very aware of Elizabeth presence.
We ought to. We built it .....Elijah said looking at us.
And we all see burn to the ground twice.....I said looking up straight to those sad eyes understanding. I lose her once and I won't lose her again. Looking back at Marcel.
I will not let that happen again. Do I make myself clear?.....I said firm and straight with all mean possible but also avoiding any kind of an inconvenience between us.
Yeah. Yeah.....Marcel said leaving our side and walk away.
Not a people person, are you, Niklaus?......Elijah said a little amused

Elijah said a little amused

Nonsense. I love people. Just on my way to warm a couple of prominent ones....I said tensed trying to clear my mind. My eyes goes up and see Elizabeth was still there very quietly looking at me. Elijah notice too.
I'm firm in what I said, brother. And I would do anything even if she believe me or not......I said with all mean knowing she was listening at my words. Moving my eyes away very difficult and found the ironic smile of my brother.
Understandable.....Elijah said with knowledge. We both looking back at her. She simple smile turning and go back to our room. My eyes staying focus where she was standing.
If I have to cut some throat to keep those witches away from her....I'll do it.

Marcel.......
Let go of me! Stop it!
Those words, Those screaming words still inside my mind. Those memories. I did what is right! Did I?.....
And now....chose. I have to chose how in the hell I'm gonna do that. Both are my family, both are my life. Both mean everything to me. I'm simple walking around observing Davina sleeping and heavy drugged. My eyes goes at the door beside the two guards watching every movement I made closer .....my sister. I can hear her heartbeat, How she's breathing, I can scent that unique perfume she always wear and I love so much. .......and now.
Forgive me......I said moving my hands on Davina.
Hey, Klaus said not to.....one of the guards said to me. I'm simple look at him.
I'm done caring Klaus says....I said taking out the needle from her arms turning ready to deal with them but someone by the sound of there neck snapping making me gasp tensed.
Go before they regained consciousness.....Elizabeth said releasing the guards necks.
I......I started to said.
I said take her and go before Klaus come back. Are you deaf?.....Elizabeth said looking at me with golden eyes.
Baby girl.....I started to said more than sorry.
No matter what you said now brother you pick her over me ......Elizabeth simple said tensed.
You mean everything to me. You know that but I can't let them kill her...please try to understand. She's just a child.....I said without moving observing her reaction.
I let you take her so you can spend time with her but also feel what mean to lost someone that you really care.  You have to give up eventually you cannot changed her destiny even taking her away from New Orleans.....Elizabeth said feeling her power surrounded me.
Then come with me. I can protect both. I can take you away from all of this from him and started over and finally be free......I said showing my hand. Elizabeth look at my hand for a moment and stepping back.
Just, go.......Elizabeth said feeling like an invisible thing covering my body and at the same time breaking. Emptiness. Those image inside my head, understanding pretty late. My heart beating faster moving my eyes on her.
What are you doing? You can't be serious? Don't you dare? Eli, please. I can't lose both especially not you....I said suspecting watching her stopping at the door.
Elizabeth look at me and smile. A smile in a very long time I didn't see it. And I didn't like it.