And it begins...

At night after all of them leave. I left the house quietly without said anything and go to my own shop. I'm just walk slowly looking the streets all those memories just happens a couple of hours ago and see at the sky revealing the first ray of light but still night for few hours.
Definitely a war is coming.......I said opening the door and look around her scent of lavender still lingering in the air. She was waiting for me but she's sleeping right now.
Closing the door going upstairs shower changed taking my things back and leave. But this time I need to see someone.
The Garden .....the place of the damn one the rule breakers call it whatever you want. That's my brother favorite place a last punishment place.
Walking without been notice the smell of rotting fear loneliness pain....
In a very apart dark place under the house ....his house......and now Marcel. Stopping my steps turning and see him like sleeping.
What are you doing here?.....Thierry said tensed opening his eyes looking at me
Don't worried he won't find out?......I said stepping a little back
He must be happy.......Thierry said reading my face
Who? Klaus!......I said knowing
Now he got the chance of the world to have you back......Thierry said uncomfortable
Wow.....I love you lack of faith in me. Is good to know.....I said actually hurt
Is not what I meant!......Thierry said
And Kate!.......I simple ask and see how his eyes full of regret. Looking away
Moving my hand using magic making him look at me surprised.
I'm just want the truth......I ask again
I was using her so Marcel won't find out about us......Thierry simple said
That's not what I saw back there you seen pretty affect by her dead and beside he always knew about us.....I said
She was in love with me but I never respond of any of her affections....Thierry said guilty.
I'm just smile in distrust looking away.
I know you don't believe me but you can find out is I'm lying. I won't stop you.....Thierry said serene make me look at him anger changing my eyes.
I promised to myself never used that kind of power with no one witch wolf or vampire....I said between my teeth tensed.
Suddenly Thierry started to laugh
What are you laughing about?........I ask very uncomfortable
How you could survived all this time dealing with him. Is obvious he still got feeling for you....Thierry said now serious
He never does unless he got something in return.....I said thinking
Love and hate thing. How that even work? Klaus, You or Marcel......Thierry ask
I guess spending a couple years with someone deciding to quit them is like losing a part of yourself but sometimes the hate is just so powerful. He cause me so much pain until I finally stopped loving him but I can't break the sire thing between us. ......I started to said giving a few steps facing him.
I was happy with you. I really do......I said taking a very small bottle taking the cap out and move my hand on his lips and left the few little blood fall on his throat.
He always ruined everything I love and care.....I said finished taking the bottle back on my pocket and see his surprised face.
You know what is the worst. See was going to happen and do nothing about it to make it stop.....I said looking at him one last time.
Eli!....I always.....Thierry said letting him reading my thoughts
I know.......I said stepping back turning ready to leave.
Please don't.......Thierry said begging. I'm just stopping at the gate. I really need to leave is starting to hurt feeling the need without looking back at him.
This magic blood will support you for at least for a week. I know his brilliant but at the end he would fall. I will do my best. I'm so sorry.....

I have to make things clear and easy between Cami and Marcel after she witness and the worst irony of this situation is a can put them together but I can't with Eli......
Thinking was she's doing right now but she's totally blocking me up. Walking inside the bar after that party and see her drinking putting her pain away and sitting next to her.
Cami.....
Don't even try it. I get the bro code. You're here to smooth things over for your friend. It's very nice of you but......Cami started to said drinking
But you're been hurt before and you aren't taking any more chances...I started to said her words remind me so much .....Elizabeth....why?
Something like that. The guy I saw tonight? Not the guy I thought he was. And if he can turn on a dime like that......Cami said disappointed
Sounds like more than just a broken heart......I said still recognized those words and feelings from my past. She look at me quiet
Someone broke your trust. Camille the brave bartender......I started to said in admiration.
We just staring looking at each other until the thought of Eli cross my mind moving my eyes away.
I'm sorry. But I need you to give Marcel another chance......I said without looking at her
She clear her throat very confused
Wow...I totally misread that......Cami said moving her hands
No you read quite well, but we all have our roles to play.....I said quietly. Moving myself closer and compel her.
You went to Marcel's. You danced. You feel badly the the had a row with his friend but otherwise all you remember is that it was perfect.......

I make a deal with Klaus for saving my life a promised I should keep. Founding that kid running at me concerned.
Are you okay? I was so worried....Davina said hugging me
Thank you. Whatever you did, I felt it....I said embracing her. I really was happy to see her leaving our embraced.
You helped me. It was the old ones, wasn't it?.....Davina ask me
Actually, Klaus is the one that saved me tonight......I said watching her confused face.
I'm gonna make the things right starting off by giving him his brother back....I said moving myself to Elijah
No!........Davina said
What?........I said surprised
Davina said no........
The sound of her voice and look behind Davina and see her standing at the door the kind of look I swear I never wanted to see it again making my blood getting cold.
Eli!........I started to said more confused moving my eyes at Davina.
You said the old ones were dangerous. I won't give him back until I know how to kill them.....Davina said pointed and Elijah
I'm just look of both but especially the most important one in my life my sister.
Are you agree?.......I ask tensed
You was the one who requested such thing and I'm not going to contradict her.....Eli said still at the door turning ready to leave.
Wait......I didn't finished with you......I said going after her finished in St Peter Street grabbing her arm.
What's wrong with you?. Are you mad for what happened with Thierry he break a rule....I ask tensed
You rule not mine and even that you take happiness away from me. You are not so different from Klaus......Eli said changing her eyes on me.
I'm trying to protect my people to protect you.......I said trying to reach her
Me!......seriously .....how about my people they now mourning another life another witch or are you forget that what really I'm beside share part of you and Klaus. You don't think how those actions hurt me.....you don't care about me......so no.....I have enough......I see enough.....Eli started to said releasing my arm and starting to walk away.
Eli!.....pleased stop.....I said going after her fearing the worst. Suddenly she just stop turning looking at me between anger and pain.
I love you with all my heart. I would do anything for you but I can't not anymore.You want a war.....Eli started to said bowing a little and look back at me.
You wish is my command.......Eli said vanished in front of me leaving me more than confused and my heart breaking in two.
What I just done.....

We are in the cemantary preparing Kate body and sending her spirit to our ancestors.
I told you no good would come from this unholy alliance of yours......Agnes said to me in warning.
At least I'm doing something. What about you?.....I said ready to walk away
Sabine tell Sophie and the others what you saw.....Agnes said to Sabine
It's the girl, the wolf.......Sabine started to said
Nos omnia perdetu el eam......
We look back and see Elizabeth looking down thinking
It means.... We all lose it.....I think my Latin is a little suck......Elizabeth said looking back to us. Her hands revealing this's light always worried me how powerful she really is.

 Her hands revealing this's light always worried me how powerful she really is

All of you are afraid for this child. For was he or she gonna be.....Elizabeth said walking slowly to Kate body kneeling moving her hand over her forehead and said a prayer in Latin.
Are you not worried about it? The one who supposed to be protecting us....Agnes said in reclaimed.
That's make Elizabeth look at her changing her eyes. This lady is crazy.
Old woman.....I tolerated all kind of your insults but in reality. I'm the only one who knows was gonna happened next.....Elizabeth said moving faster grabbing her arm and look straight at her.
Did I need to remind you? How each life is gonna end because of you.....Elizabeth said without taking her eyes from Agnes.
You worst that him.....Agnes said freak out trying to released her arm
Me!......he my sire after all. I didn't ask for that but without me all of you are lost.....Elizabeth said release her arm turning and walk stopping for a second and look back at us.
Is funny.....how deceived are the ancestor right now with you but all that is gonna changed for good.....